Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

had some girl pull out in front of me

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 07:17 PM
aceospades
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default had some girl pull out in front of me

yesterday i was cruising down the street and i came up to a side street and seen the girl sitting there and i slowed down because i had a feeling the dumb biotch was gonna do it..she pulls out and i lock up front and back brakes and started to go a little squirrely..i managed to get around her without crashing..so i yelled wtf are you doing and the boyfriend passenger starts yelling some crap at me like i did something wrong..what is it with these people in cars? i wanted to smack the crap out of both of them..i just decided it was better of i just flip them the bird and roll on..

Old 08-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Mark g
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: had some girl pull out in front of me

She's a ding bat and he's a D!ck Head! LOL

This has happened to me before. One of these days a may just freak!
I sold my last bike because of the ignorant
Glad you made out Ok.

Old 08-19-2007, 07:27 PM
jeramy
Banned

they should be glad it was you and not me. i might not have taken it as "smoothly" as you did.

Old 08-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Fat_06
Tourer

You survived, no damage was done, life goes on, forget about it...
Anger management 101...

Old 08-19-2007, 07:45 PM
aceospades
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Fat_06

Anger management 101...
thats why nobody got smacked..this dumb biotch and her boyfriend have no respect for motorcyclists and thats why im not gonna forget about it..who knows maybe you will be the next person that she pulls out in front of and you might not get as lucky as me...if i needed anger management her car would be all smashed right now and her boyfriend would have been medivacced away to a trauma center..and that damage would have been caused by me smashing his head into her car..

Old 08-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Fat_06
Tourer

ORIGINAL: aceospades

Anger management 101...
thats why nobody got smacked..this dumb biotch and her boyfriend have no respect for motorcyclists and thats why im not gonna forget about it..who knows maybe you will be the next person that she pulls out in front of and you might not get as lucky as me...if i needed anger management her car would be all smashed right now and her boyfriend would have been medivacced away to a trauma center..and that damage would have been caused by me smashing his head into her car..
I was not making fun of what happened to you, I have had my share of idiots and just like you, my eyes turn red and all I can think about is ripping someones head off so they don't do it again...
I was simply trying to let you know that you reacted rationally and tomorrow you'll be on your bike again riding as usual, and more than likely you will never see them again... I guess I failed to state all that clearly in my first attempt... [sm=shades.gif]

Old 08-19-2007, 08:29 PM
aceospades
Road Warrior

Anger management 101...
I was not making fun of what happened to you, I have had my share of idiots and just like you, my eyes turn red and all I can think about is ripping someones head off so they don't do it again...
I was simply trying to let you know that you reacted rationally and tomorrow you'll be on your bike again riding as usual, and more than likely you will never see them again... I guess I failed to state all that clearly in my first attempt... [sm=shades.gif]
no problem..i wasnt mad at what you said..

Old 08-19-2007, 08:35 PM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Maybe the next person she pulls out in front of will be driving a semi... Bet that would change her religion [8D] People like that shouldn't be allowed to drive.... Glad you're okay bro

Old 08-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Fat_06
Tourer

Anger management 101...
no problem..i wasnt mad at what you said..
Cool... Glad you're OK, Ride Safe...[sm=pimp.gif]

Old 08-19-2007, 09:36 PM
toemoss
Advanced

I have had the same experiences in fact I kicked a drivers door as she was merging into my lane and almost into me. Of course she was on her cell phone and roled down her window and started yelling at me she was going to call the cops. I told her to do it because I could not call and ride at the same time. They showed up and I gave my side she gave hers and she went to jail fo driving with a suspended license. Tom 1 Cellphone drivers 0.

Quick Reply: had some girl pull out in front of me