Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nightster Dayster Pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 03:50 PM
kawsakimx6
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nightster Dayster Pics

man, those pipes are the ****

Old 08-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Urban Coyote
Cruiser

That looks cool.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:32 PM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey thanks everyone.... been gone for a couple days... sorry for the slow response... To answer a few questions: The air cleaner is a D&M Custom Cycle Power Flo.... The pipes are Pipe Dreamz/Wet Dreams... I did get a race tuner and dyno time and the bike runs fantastic - much better than stock.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:11 PM
hawaiibound
Tourer

HDK, your pipes look awesome! Glad to see East Boise Steppin' it up (not a stalker... foothills in the background.) Can they be ordered in chrome?? The flat black wouldn't look good on my 1200C.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Cabo
Road Captain

Very nice!

Old 08-12-2007, 11:56 PM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior

lol Hawaii.... That is very observant indeed... Yes, I live out in the Surprise Valley area... The pipes can be ordered in chrome (lots of cool heat shield options). I do highly recommend Pipe Dreamz, as the service and product are both excellent... Thanks Cabo

Old 08-13-2007, 12:09 AM
hawaiibound
Tourer

HDK, don't flatter yourself ... I work at Micron.... at least until they lay me off. I stare at those hills ALL DAY LONG... wondering why in the hell I'm staring at the mountains instead of riding them. Then I push my 5 wheeled HOG aound the office making motorcycle noises and flipping people off. Spreadsheets arenotentertaining, so I have to spice it up. Now I can shop for pipes instead of freaking out my coworkers.
[sm=bling.gif]

Old 08-13-2007, 11:51 PM
hd1200nightster
1st Gear

beautiful pipes and A/C i love this forums now i am getting my nightster this weekend and i am enjoying seeing the options available out there wow...i am amazed...once again beautiful bike

Old 08-14-2007, 07:47 AM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior

Thanks hd 1200!

Old 08-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Nightster 13
Tourer

ORIGINAL: HighDesertKid

Hey thanks everyone... Much thanks to OFG... I will try that next time bhtx.... Yeah Booey... it is pretty loud... Although I did leave the baffles in... Still... I push it out about ten yards from my garage beforeI start it in the morning because I feel guilty about the neighbors lol... Ben from Pipe Dreamz (owner/CEO) custom made the black ceramic heat shield... He gave me a great deal, with the promise that I would promote his product... That's easy.... He is really making some great stuff... And is a greatguy... The breather is from D&M custom cycle.... It works great, but it took some fabrication to get it mounted properly (initially it looked like a snorkle)... Now that it's done I'm very happy with the soundand performance.... My first Harley, so it is definitely a labor of love.
On those pipes from pipedreamz, is there a danger that they will BLUE under that heatshield? Also, the nightsters having the O2 sensors, how did u get around that? I went on the website and they say those pipes that you have are up to 06 models. I really like them and would be curious about those issues. Great look,I love the black heatshields, that is so solid.

Quick Reply: Nightster Dayster Pics