Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Patriot Guard

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 12:58 AM
EzRyder
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Patriot Guard

Blackbird,

THANKS!!! That is nobel. I never will understand religious zealots. What happened to tolerance and love thy neighbor?

Old 08-06-2007, 08:51 AM
kerberos
Road Captain

I joined, but I'm afraid to go on a mission. The disrespect shown by protestors to the families of the fallen just makes my blood boil, I'm afraid that I would lose my cool.

( I do have a Sporty, for those who wonder why I'm posting in here and not the Dyna forum, just haven't added it to my sig yet.)

Old 08-06-2007, 09:04 AM
SportyPig
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: kerberos

I joined, but I'm afraid to go on a mission. The disrespect shown by protestors to the families of the fallen just makes my blood boil, I'm afraid that I would lose my cool.

( I do have a Sporty, for those who wonder why I'm posting in here and not the Dyna forum, just haven't added it to my sig yet.)

No worrieis, the more experienced members will prohibit you from violating the Patriot Guard's stated mission, of being a "peaceful" group. I literally physically restrained a new member on one mission. You just have to understand, they want you to assault them. They are a family of lawyers. When someone assaults them, that's how they get their funding to continue their wacko agenda.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:34 PM
hot77vette
Tourer

WELL YOU GUYS &LADIES TALKED ME IN TO IT I JOINED PGR A COUPLE DAYS AGO I WENT TO PGR WEBSITE & WAS READING WHAT THE ORGANAZATION WAS ABOUT BEING THE FACT THAT I WAS NEVER IN THE MILITARY I FEEL THIS IS A WAY FOR ME TO HELP OUT & GET INVOLVED HOPE TO MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS& GIRLS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-08-2007, 09:39 PM
evilscotsman
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I joined about a month ago but have yet to attend a mission. How do I get in touch with other riders, captains, etc. in my area? I'm a little south of Toledo, Ohio (Northwest Ohio). I need to get active and show my respect through participation.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:46 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Welcome to the PGR to all the new members. I've only been on1 homecoming and 1 funeral mission and hopefully there will be no more funeral ones.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:53 PM
RDKingRider
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is the least I can do for our sons & daughters right now. You will never forget your first mission, it is or my first was for me and my wife wass o emotional for us. And yes the otherprotestors were there with their children, and yes had their children doing the mouthin and walking around with our flag tied to their feet, and this is the God's truth. It was hard, very hard.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:53 PM
hawaiibound
Tourer

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU PATRIOT RIDERS! As the daughter of a career military man, I know the stress and pain of having someone you love, risking their life for the "greater good". The 18 months my dad spent training for and serving in Iraq was the hardest time of my life.
All service members deserve an extra salute, especially considering the politics of the time. I respect those who are willing to give up their weekend or time away from work, to support the families of those who have fallen. Please recognize that you're not only supporting the families of the fallen, but the service men and women still "fighting the battle" and the families that love them. We’re all praying that you won’t have to make many more “Patriot rides”.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:45 PM
CMC
Road Captain

Good lord. How uttterly lacking in humanity, to protest or make some stupid stink at someone's funeral. A fallen soldier, no less.

That's very cool of you all to help out in any way you can.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Nightster007
Intermediate

These idiots are not Christians. You will notice that when Jesusrefers tosoldiers in His parables, that they are noble characterswho are spoken of by Him in good light. They often are also Roman soldiers which He is speaking of. I believe if my history serves correctly, that Rome was pretty immoral for the most part, but yet Jesus Himself ( red letters, although the black ones were written by Him also ), spoke honorably of some soldiers. Now were all soldiers in the Bible good? Obviously not, but these people's theory that soldiers are damned because they support homosexuality is a stupidity that is beyond even my comprehension. Spiritual freedom came at the price of His blood, and our countries freedom comes at the price of our soldier's blood. Patriot Riders, sign me up.

ORIGINAL: EzRyder

Blackbird,

THANKS!!! That is nobel. I never will understand religious zealots. What happened to tolerance and love thy neighbor?

Quick Reply: Patriot Guard