Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It Used To Be My Bike

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 11:41 PM
fritnatz4
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It Used To Be My Bike

Has this happened to any of you other guys. I'd be pissed but D@#%&* She looks hot on my(her) bike.

[IMG]local://upfiles/34505/B248106831664710B1D8899EAC94CBAE.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/34505/1FC8AE99F77744E1B082C91C6A706F9D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-29-2007, 11:46 PM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: It Used To Be My Bike

Sorry for ya loss.

Old 07-29-2007, 11:51 PM
Kolni
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Let me tell you a story.

I was 27, married, and on our second child. Bills were pilled high. I had to sale my custom built 1979 TransAm to make rent and bills.

I cried when I came home to that empty garage.

15 years later I got a Harley, and now I feel whole again.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:20 AM
hawaiibound
Tourer

Hehehehehe... GOOD for HER! Remember when you were in the showroom saying "baby, you'll have fun, the open road, no kids, no bills, just you and me." Silly man never thought she'd be thinking..."Yeah babe, you'll look GREAT on back. If you have an issuewith that, stay home with the kids and I'll see ya on Monday!"RIDE ON SISTER!

Old 07-30-2007, 04:12 PM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: hawaiibound

Hehehehehe... GOOD for HER! Remember when you were in the showroom saying "baby, you'll have fun, the open road, no kids, no bills, just you and me." Silly man never thought she'd be thinking..."Yeah babe, you'll look GREAT on back. If you have an issuewith that, stay home with the kids and I'll see ya on Monday!"RIDE ON SISTER!
Amen to THAT! That's why I got my own. However, I wouldn't have felt bad about takin HIS...

Old 07-30-2007, 06:28 PM
RDKingRider
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only one solution, ANOTHER HARLEY!!!!!

Old 07-30-2007, 06:45 PM
eggroll
Road Master

ORIGINAL: StargazerXT12

Amen to THAT! That's why I got my own. However, I wouldn't have felt bad about takin HIS...
Wow, the women on the forum are in an a$$-kickin' mood tonight![sm=chairshot.gif][sm=violent053.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 07-30-2007, 09:49 PM
hawaiibound
Tourer

Eggroll, we still love our silly men. As long as they're on back (without an intercom) or riding their own. Preferably riding his own, who wants to hear the old man nagging at ya when you're trying to enjoy the open road? We all know women are betterriders anyway... after all, how many women ride a crotch rockets compared to the number of women who ride Harleys? I'll bet ya that more women ride Harley’sthan crotch rockets... (YEP we're smart and know a good thing when we see it!)

BTW... I bought my husbands Sportster for his b-day. As much as I love him... bored Sh!tless riding on back, so he got me my own.

Fritnatz4,
SO AWESOME you want to share the experience with your girlfriend or wife. Do yourself a favor and take a safety class together. If you're like my husband you'll worry about heranytime she rides alone (which you will be doing... it's HER HOG now).If you go through the classtogether it builds that sense of security. Just my $.02

Old 07-31-2007, 12:30 PM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: eggroll

Wow, the women on the forum are in an a$$-kickin' mood tonight![sm=chairshot.gif][sm=violent053.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]
Heck you think thats bad... mine knew (when we were still married) NOT to ask me to choose between him and something else, i.e. "its me or the bike"... Cuz his stuff would have been on the front porch before he could finish the sentence... LOL

Old 07-31-2007, 12:32 PM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior

Eggroll, we still love our silly men. As long as they're on back (without an intercom) or riding their own. Preferably riding his own, who wants to hear the old man nagging at ya when you're trying to enjoy the open road? We all know women are betterriders anyway... after all, how many women ride a crotch rockets compared to the number of women who ride Harleys? I'll bet ya that more women ride Harley’sthan crotch rockets... (YEP we're smart and know a good thing when we see it!)
I perfer him on his own. No WAY would I be comfortable with him riding on the back, chirpin in my ear, do this, do that...LOL Makes me nervous enough just riding behind me...

Quick Reply: It Used To Be My Bike