Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It Used To Be My Bike

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 12:48 PM
ride2tires
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: It Used To Be My Bike

NOW I AM SCARED!!!!!!

The G/F called me at lunch and said she wants a bigger bike(currently riding a Buell Blast-1st scooter). Asked if she could take mine for a spin tonight.............appearently...... [sm=badidea.gif][sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 07-31-2007, 02:23 PM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: ride2tires

NOW I AM SCARED!!!!!!

The G/F called me at lunch and said she wants a bigger bike(currently riding a Buell Blast-1st scooter). Asked if she could take mine for a spin tonight.............appearently...... [sm=badidea.gif][sm=bangbang.gif]
Oh my...you're DOOOMED... [sm=joke.gif]

Old 07-31-2007, 07:35 PM
hawaiibound
Tourer

Ride2Tires.... I hate to break this to you, but you should refer to "your" bike as "your former bike". Good luck getting it back. I guess you could save yourself some money and ride "her former bike".[sm=massbounce.gif][sm=signs003.gif]

Old 07-31-2007, 10:28 PM
ride2tires
Road Master

Weeelllllllllllllll, we are back from the ride this evening....aaaannnddddd..... does anyone have a good website for a Buell Forum?!?!? Cause appearently that is what I will be riding for the rest of the summer.... Thanks a he!! of alot there Hawaii..... any other fortunes you would like to tell!!!!! Lotto numbers, dog races, etc..
Anyyyyyyywho, yeahh, she liked it.
"Honey.... maybe some night we can go for a 30, 60,90, or a 120 mile ride just so I can get the feel for it?!?!?"

[sm=wtf.gif]
I AM DOOMED!!!!

"WANTED: USED SPORTY 1200"- now my current line.......[8D]

Old 07-31-2007, 10:30 PM
ride2tires
Road Master

Note: please note above avatar!!! that will be me till 3am for letting her "try to own".[:@]

Old 07-31-2007, 10:34 PM
jeramy
Banned

i noticed you said G/F .If she can take your bike like that shes not a G/F shes down right wife material.apparently she already has taken the lesson on taking away "his" toys.

Old 08-01-2007, 12:23 AM
hawaiibound
Tourer

Ride2tires.... I kinda lika ya! You'll admit when your gal beats you over the head, with a shovel.... saying "NO STUPID.... MY HARLEY." AWESOME for her and even MORE awesome that there is one heck of a guy behind her!
Sorry, no winning numbers... heck (g-rated version of the f word)if I had that power I would'n't be posting here. I'd be riding my 1200 and motioning for my cabana BOY to bring the next drink!)
To your g/f ROCK ON SISTER…. Just slow down for the ol’ boy…. A Buell can’t keep up with a 1200cc.

Old 08-01-2007, 07:14 AM
ride2tires
Road Master

Actually, in all honesty, I am glad.

The G/F has some back issues and the vibration and uncomfy seat position of the Buell limits her to about 150miles per ride. She has already commented that MY scoot is better on the back and believe it or not, less vibration('02 w/ rigid mounts).

Guess I will be shopping for a '04 and up today in my down time.

I am all for it!!

Old 08-01-2007, 07:22 AM
eggroll
Road Master

I recently talked to a girl that was in the MSF class w/ me. She had bought a 650 V-Star, but couldn't do the clutch/gas/shift coordination, so she traded it in on a 650 scooter with auto shift. She was almost apologetic when she talked about it, so I pointed out that most of the cars in the parking lot we were standing in were automatics, too. BFD, in my opinion. She's out there riding and doing it her way, I say go go go!
hawaiibound, you are on fire today![sm=badbadbad.gif] Can you believe it's already AUGUST?!!?[:@]

Old 08-01-2007, 07:25 AM
eggroll
Road Master

ORIGINAL: ride2tires

Actually, in all honesty, I am glad.

The G/F has some back issues and the vibration and uncomfy seat position of the Buell limits her to about 150miles per ride. She has already commented that MY scoot is better on the back and believe it or not, less vibration('02 w/ rigid mounts).

Guess I will be shopping for a '04 and up today in my down time.

I am all for it!!
I've heard that those Buell Blasts beat you up pretty good. Just got that one big ol' piston hammering away in there.

Quick Reply: It Used To Be My Bike