Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who Is Your Dealer?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 11:34 PM
eggroll
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who Is Your Dealer?

Eastside Harley Davidson in Bellevue: 10's across the board. They're a family-owned dealership and are really genuinely friendly and helpful.

Old 07-26-2007, 11:36 PM
eggroll
Road Master

ORIGINAL: StargazerXT12

Destination Harley (Both Tacoma and Puyallup)
Hey Joan, where's the Harley shop in Puyallup located?

Old 07-27-2007, 06:49 AM
slammedsporty04
Cruiser

I bought my bike from whites, and that is the last time they will touch my bike. The guy I bought mine from now is at Iron Valley H-D.Both have very good sales teams, but after that they don't have much to offer. I use an Indy for any work I don't do my self, which hasn't been very much. I like doing stuff myself

MikesDad and Mark G, where are you guys from. I am from Lebanon.

Old 07-27-2007, 06:53 AM
myuserid
Advanced

Palm Beach Harley Davidson
West Palm Beach, FL

Sales person was great. Havent used parts or service yet.

Old 07-27-2007, 10:09 AM
pwnzilla
Cruiser

My dealer, although I had poblems with my bike when I first bought it, has been really helpful and has treated me well. My '07 883R had a defective wiring harness and defective head gaskets ou of the box. I was pissed but they made a point to make it right and they fixed it on the spot. They also gave me a 3 year unlimited warranty on me and the bike in the event something broke and I got injured they pay the medical bills, and anything that would break down on the road they would cover lodging, food, rentals etc. as compensation for the problems I had with the bike. They even let me take one of their demo 1200C's for the week they were repairing my bike, no questions asked.

The only thing I can say bad about them is that their techs are very inconsistent, one will tell you "yeah that will work fine" another will say "no that won't work, who told you that?" so that gets old real quick when you're looking for answers.

Other than the inconsistency my dealer does everything it can to make me happy an meet my needs. The salesman that sold me my bike lives in my home town and always comes up and shakes my hand when I see him out and about. And get this, they actually return my calls within a day and get the sh*t done.

The dealer I bought my bike from is in Jamestown NY about 20 miles from the PA state border.

Salesman: 10
Service: 10
Parts: 9
Tech: 8
Merch: 10

-Cheers

Old 07-27-2007, 10:28 AM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Dealer satisfaction is 'hit and miss', depending on which customer you happen to talk with.

For every person that is happy with the sales and service at a specific dealer, there is probably another person that is just as unhappy.

Old 07-27-2007, 10:51 AM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Trev Deeley, Vancouver BC Canada
The 2nd Harley Davidson dealership worldwide, sales and parts are great, don't know about the service, I do my own. When summer is here, don't expect good service at any Harley dealer, super busy everywhere.

Old 07-27-2007, 11:11 AM
HOTLAP
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 389 Likes on 298 Posts

Edmonton Harley.
sales - 9
parts - 5
service - 4

Heritage Harley.
sales - 1
parts - 6
service - ?

Old 07-27-2007, 11:13 AM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: eggroll

Eastside Harley Davidson in Bellevue: 10's across the board. They're a family-owned dealership and are really genuinely friendly and helpful.
That's one of the other things I like about Destination... its family owned, and the owner really does some cool stuff. Very friendly place.

Old 07-27-2007, 12:03 PM
twisty571
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

I have to rate the dealer I bought my bike a 9. I don't go there because they are 1600+ miles away but when I rolled in there at 8:30 to pick the used one up I bought cash off eBay they had my 06' on clearance and in 45 minutes they were ready to load both my Sportsters on my trailerVery friendly and even gave suggestions to cure a couple minor problems the 89' Sporty had. Not major stuff just comfort things like the brake pedal position under the huge Carb. Basically they tossed in a Kuryakan Dyna pedal I had to mod a little to put on it. But I unloaded the 89' & customed (drilled a hole) my new brake pedal and added it to my new bike in which it looks awesome and is way better than the stock pedalThey also sold many bikes that day ! Even though it was below0 out and blizzarding[8D]I would buy another one from them in a heartbeat! Cheaper than my local dealers by alot! thanks Waukon Iowa Harley!

Quick Reply: Who Is Your Dealer?