Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sportster vs Hayabusa

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 08:25 AM
WVHogRider
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Sportster vs Hayabusa

ORIGINAL: ChipR4cam

At 23, I would say girls my age arent really into Harleys for the most part. I'm sure it works for you old folks though.[8D]
I don't consider myself old at 33, and I've picked up quite a few women in their 20's while out riding.The youngest was 21. Women dig harley's.[8D]

Old 04-17-2008, 08:53 AM
The Communist
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm 20 and my girlfriend loves my harley...the only other bike she would choose over it would be a kawasaki...but that's only because of the lime green it comes in and she actuall prefers their cruisers in that color rather than the crotch rocket. Plus, plenty of other girls dig my bike over the jap bikes.

Old 04-17-2008, 08:58 AM
meanbite
Road Warrior

busas are junk. Yes, they are the first or second fastest thing going but they are land yachts. I prefer handling to ***** out speed. How often do you get to go 200? there are at least 100 other sport bikes I would buy before I would even consider a busa.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:08 AM
lilfroger
Intermediate

ORIGINAL: jurob

to be honest, i see more hotties on the back of the sport bikes and typically see larger ladies on the back ofa harley.
that's because the hotties that are into Harleys ride their OWN!!!

Old 04-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Road Head
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Similar to when I ride with my buddy who has a turbo charged V Rod 160 hp to the back tire. I do not attempt to keep up anymore.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:22 AM
3power
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: jurob

to be honest, i see more hotties on the back of the sport bikes and typically see larger ladies on the back ofa harley.
lol true that.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Ribcracker
Tourer

when I saw the title of the thread I thought it was goign to be another of the met a < fil name of bigger engined bike here > and blew it away on My sporty. In the Uk you do get lots of younger chicks on the back of sports bikes but then there are far more sports bikes in the UK than anywhere else. But alwyas get girls looking at the harley more than when I am out on the BMW or when I had My jap bikes. But then its the mix of paint chrome and polished alloy that cathes their eyes like sparling jewler and shiny stuff always does with chicks, also 2 bikers walk into a bar one in jeans cutoff and leathers the other walks in a full one piece race suit which one looks thepart and able to look after her if anything wentwrong

Old 04-17-2008, 09:31 AM
jwb47
Road Warrior

there will come a day when one of those hot chicks make's you tie the knot , then you will be making excuses about why an intercom system wont work on your bike and think its a good idea she wears a full face helmet ( it sucks you cant talk while you ride but safety first ya know) then her hot friend who has expanded to maximum density will ask your wife if she can go for a ride on your harley which she will readly agree to just to see the look of agony on your face and as you ride down the road with hogzilla on the back all the young hot chicks will certainly be waving and pointing at your babe magnet bike. of course making your bike your own will be out the window ( gotta have the plush tour seat amazing how when you met her it didnt bother her to ride on the fender), and then will come the saddle bags that she picks out and to her the fringe is pretty and there is plenty of room for essential ride stuff like 3 days supply of hair care products, extra clothes, purse , cell phone, tampons, a gift for her friend , extra walking shoes for the mall where you will stop un beknown to you at the time. and of course room to bring home what she buys at the mall while you set on the bench contemplating cutting your wrist . I almost forgot the back rest which looks like the sail on a pirate ship which is good to be able to tie the new leathers she just bought to because the saddle bags are now to full , relax she has black brown and now pink leathers all thats left to buy is white and the cute ones that have fringe and look like an indian maid. now that your lean mean sporty looks like the uss nimitz and you can barely hold it up you have to pull into port at her friends house to deliver the gift and let her model the new ride gear at which point large marge calls her best buddy to come over and let you take her for a ride while your wife is fixing her hair ( dont want anybody to see her with helmet hair while going 60mph at 9pm). so now your riding down the main drag with a friend of your wifes friend on the back and she is a real babe , got on her mom jeans because they have stretchy material in the tummy region and a mans pocket t-shirt and all the time your wondering how there can be three rows of ***** sticking you in the back , but as luck will have it the guys you work with will be hanging out on the corner talking to the hot chicks who love harleys as you motor by under load and you know work on monday will be a blast .
my advice buy a busa and add nitrous wait until all the hot babes are out and wind that bad boy out you will only impress them once but will die happy.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:59 AM
hottrocker
Cruiser

I own both a performance rice burner and a couple of harleys.

Although the sport bike I own is a legend in it's own right I agree that it doesn't get the looks that the harleys do.
The only people that give the Suzuki a second look are the guys that know what it is and what it meant for performance bike history.

So yes I guess Harleys get the girl. I probably would not have admitted that before I started buying harleys...but it is true.
It could be just because they are louder but somehow I doubt that. Just saying the name Harley can make some girls throw you their hotel keys. Weird but true. Harley has parleyed their brand well. Hats off to Harley Davidson for making such a huge icon out of its brand.

Harley Davidson = BadAss (even if you are an accountant)

[IMG]local://upfiles/47452/45F81434C32448B385DE9944A3EA60C3.gif[/IMG]

Old 04-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Biker Trash
Outstanding HDF Member

Harley = $$... everybody knows all women want is your $$

Quick Reply: Sportster vs Hayabusa