Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Time to go!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 05:04 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Time to go!

ORIGINAL: ******

Y'all keep it up! My head is gettin bigger by the post! hahahahahahhaha Maybe I'll get a raise,,,,,,oh wait, I don't get paid! ahahahahhahahahaha
There is a motive behind all good deeds.

Everyone is just being 'nice' to you in hopes that you will volunteer to buy the next round (or ten)...

Old 07-05-2007, 05:06 PM
ecvjohn
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Discussion is never the problem, not for me anyway, when it becomes a contest to see who can have the "last word" it necomes a problem. If y'all take the time to look and read with NO preconceptions, my attempt at humor can be seen. I try my best to difuse situations with that same humor, hence my edits from time to time, kinda takes the edge off a rather caustic post at times. My opinion of what is cool and what aint cool for postin' here is just that "my opinion". I try to not let "my opinion" interfere with the general memberships attempt to enjoy this place. That being said, "my opinion" sometimes causes me to Lock, Delete, send a PM or 2 about threads and their direction, or the attitude of some members, especially those attitudes TOWARDS others. I take no pleasure in having to assert my position as a Moderator, I like it as being akin to babysitting. I will however, Moderate, based on "my opinion" or my view of things.
I can also say without reservation that,,
1-I understand Pot Stirring, completely
2-not many have fought as hard asI have to get us the Forum we have today,
3-not many have had as many "discussions" with Moderators over Thread content asI have,
4-None of you have been Banned for pushing the Limits of the Rules
5-Those of you who have been here awhile can attest to the above statements
6-you Newbies need to get a better feel for the place and learn some of the History of this site, its members and it Moderators before you go spouting off about Restrictions etc, none of the parties involved here were here
A-before the Sports Forum, Support the Troops Forum, Political, Religous and Open Discussion Forum, and all but one or two of the Showdown Forums
B-When there were less than 6k members
C-When I was Banned!
I'll just say ........ YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to our little guy leaving.... Don't let it hit ya where the good lord split ya......

Old 07-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

The Bar is Open, I'm buyin'! Hey barkeep! Diet Pepsi please! hahahahahaha

Old 07-05-2007, 05:56 PM
brgtr3
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: GrovenSportster

Well my stay was fun while it lasted! But ****** locked a thread that was dying anyway. Too bad such a good sight has to be so restricted! Well, maybe I can find a Harley sight that is not so anally retentive. Toodles! Oh, and if I can't figure out how to remove myself from the members list, please do so for me Admin..
So Groven, what part of buh-bye don't you understand? The "buh" or the "bye"?

******, thanks for your efforts on the board... no doubt it can be a very thankless job, but we all get to enjoy a great website due to you and the other moderators. Keep it up, and when we meet up, I'LL buy the diet pepsi!

Keith

Old 07-06-2007, 03:18 PM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior

I'll take one of those Diet Pepsi's.

Old 07-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: StargazerXT12

Yes Ma'am, comin' right up, hey the bar is Open today too,,,,,,,, TGIF! How you doin with the ridin'? Gettin more and more comfortable?

Old 07-06-2007, 05:26 PM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: StargazerXT12

Yes Ma'am, comin' right up, hey the bar is Open today too,,,,,,,, TGIF! How you doin with the ridin'? Gettin more and more comfortable?
******...Thanks for asking. I AM getting more comfortable. Put about 70 miles on the bike on the 4th on a nice ride. I have ridden it to work everyday this week and last. I've put about 1,400 miles on the bike since I got it in April. I'm still doing corners and curves a bit cautiously, but my starts and stops are better and I'm improving in those turns.

Its just going to take some time, but I'll get there. In the meantime I'm LOVING this.

Old 07-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

Just so everyone knows. We don't remove you when you quit. You can't pull your own account. We just let you die a slow agononizing death by falling off the face of the forum. That way, when you get tired of looking for a better forum you can come limping back to the old HDF site and know that you will be welcome again.

Terry

Old 07-06-2007, 05:44 PM
ROLLNTIGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

Just so everyone knows. We don't remove you when you quit. You can't pull your own account. We just let you die a slow agononizing death by falling off the face of the forum. That way, when you get tired of looking for a better forum you can come limping back to the old HDF site and know that you will be welcome again.

Terry
Except BountyHunter!

Old 07-06-2007, 05:50 PM
indyjeff
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, that does it, I am leaving too.........

have to go wash my bike

tune in tomorrow, same time, same channel,
for another episode of the Harley Days of our Lives (something like that)

Quick Reply: Time to go!