Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Time to go!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 01:49 PM
NightsterHooligan
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Time to go!

Wait!!! 4 posts and you're leaving? LOL.

Old 07-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Discussion is never the problem, not for me anyway, when it becomes a contest to see who can have the "last word" it necomes a problem. If y'all take the time to look and read with NO preconceptions, my attempt at humor can be seen. I try my best to difuse situations with that same humor, hence my edits from time to time, kinda takes the edge off a rather caustic post at times. My opinion of what is cool and what aint cool for postin' here is just that "my opinion". I try to not let "my opinion" interfere with the general memberships attempt to enjoy this place. That being said, "my opinion" sometimes causes me to Lock, Delete, send a PM or 2 about threads and their direction, or the attitude of some members, especially those attitudes TOWARDS others. I take no pleasure in having to assert my position as a Moderator, I like it as being akin to babysitting. I will however, Moderate, based on "my opinion" or my view of things.
I can also say without reservation that,,
1-I understand Pot Stirring, completely
2-not many have fought as hard asI have to get us the Forum we have today,
3-not many have had as many "discussions" with Moderators over Thread content asI have,
4-None of you have been Banned for pushing the Limits of the Rules
5-Those of you who have been here awhile can attest to the above statements
6-you Newbies need to get a better feel for the place and learn some of the History of this site, its members and it Moderators before you go spouting off about Restrictions etc, none of the parties involved here were here
A-before the Sports Forum, Support the Troops Forum, Political, Religous and Open Discussion Forum, and all but one or two of the Showdown Forums
B-When there were less than 6k members
C-When I was Banned!

Old 07-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Wolhar
Banned

ORIGINAL: NightsterHooligan

Wait!!! 4 posts and you're leaving? LOL.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 07-05-2007, 02:27 PM
LoneRyder
Tourer

Well, I just read the thread and it was getting OT so I think ****** mand the right decision. Not that my 2 cents means anything here. I say if you want to still leave, leave. There are plenty of places on the net for you to go hang out.

Old 07-05-2007, 03:49 PM
TEK 679
Road Captain

My thoughts too.

Old 07-05-2007, 04:11 PM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: LoneRyder

Well, I just read the thread and it was getting OT so I think ****** mand the right decision. Not that my 2 cents means anything here. I say if you want to still leave, leave. There are plenty of places on the net for you to go hang out.
I have to agree. I've not been here long, but I DO belong to more than a few other forums, non-Harley related, and the same rules pretty much apply everywhere.

I try to remember always to follow the rules, don't offend anyone (If I can help it) and the written word is never interpreted as well as the spoken word (therefore read everything with a grain of salt). Makes for fewer problems on my part.

I just enjoy reading the posts, I learn something along the way, and I can ask questions here without being made to feel like as a woman I don't know anything about anything when it comes to mechanical stuff.

Keep up the good work ******. Having been a moderator on another site, I know how difficult it can be at times.

Old 07-05-2007, 04:34 PM
ChipR4cam
Intermediate

Ha! No better moderator, than a moderator previously banned.

I like this board, everybody seems cool. The only problem I have with the place is..........

The pole dancer smiley. That's just vulgar. See........[sm=thanx.gif]

[sm=grinangel.gif]

Old 07-05-2007, 04:42 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 07-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Wolhar
Banned

Y'all keep it up! My head is gettin bigger by the post! hahahahahahhaha Maybe I'll get a raise,,,,,,oh wait, I don't get paid! ahahahahhahahahaha

Old 07-05-2007, 05:01 PM
seikan1
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: ******

Y'all keep it up! My head is gettin bigger by the post! hahahahahahhaha Maybe I'll get a raise,,,,,,oh wait, I don't get paid! ahahahahhahahahaha
Well, in that case....I hope they double your salary!

Quick Reply: Time to go!