Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What should be my next mod?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 08:23 AM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts
Default RE: What should be my next mod?

ORIGINAL: Dallastx

I'm more interested in cosmetics than performance right now. Any other ideas?
So, you're an all show and no go kinda guy? j/k

Old 06-30-2007, 09:14 AM
HDHornet
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Progressive 412 shocks (heavy duty), Smoked signal lights with Led bulbs, smoked laydown taillight with led bulb, and a laydown licence plate ho;der. These are some of my favourite mods that I have added.

Old 06-30-2007, 11:07 AM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

ORIGINAL: CHITO_26

ORIGINAL: OldFenderGuy

or.....

#8. Work on paying it off (no more wasted money on interest).
I have to agree withOFG too. I just got my bike and I am planning on paying it off in abouta year. I have until then to do more research and get ideas of what mods to do with my bike after I am done paying for it.
Excellent idea....

Plus the motorcycle will actually be owned by you, and not by some credit union, bank, or other financial institution.

Also, you could purchase many accessories and stuff with the money you would save from not paying interest.

I guess it's just my wayof thinking, but paying interestto someone,just because you are using their money to purchase an item,is just like throwing money into the wind...

I can see running into problems and needed to borrow money for things that are actually needed for normal daily living, but a bike is a luxury. Too muchdebt in this country, much of it caused by purchasing luxury items, and that is one of the reasons why many are required to work jobs they don't like, and still end up living from paycheck to paycheck.

Okay, end of rant. LoL

Old 06-30-2007, 11:14 AM
WVHogRider
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: CHITO_26

or.....

#8. Work on paying it off (no more wasted money on interest).
I have to agree withOFG too. I just got my bike and I am planning on paying it off in abouta year. I have until then to do more research and get ideas of what mods to do with my bike after I am done paying for it.
Excellent idea....

Plus the motorcycle will actually be owned by you, and not by some credit union, bank, or other financial institution.

Also, you could purchase many accessories and stuff with the money you would save from not paying interest.

I guess it's just my wayof thinking, but paying interestto someone,just because you are using their money to purchase an item,is just like throwing money into the wind...

I can see running into problems and needed to borrow money for things that are actually needed for normal daily living, but a bike is a luxury. Too muchdebt in this country, much of it caused by purchasing luxury items, and that is one of the reasons why many are required to work jobs they don't like, and still end up living from paycheck to paycheck.

Okay, end of rant. LoL

OFG is right!!!! That's what I did before any mods.