Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

prayers needed!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 01:36 AM
aceospades
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default prayers needed!!

my best friend is in the hospital right now..he was taken to the emergency room last night and put in the intensive care unit this morning..he has a bad liver and is diabetic..they say he might not make it through the night..i went to see him today and he is hooked up to life support and i really dont want it to be the last time i ever see him..i spent most of the day in tears..he is only 44 years old and not only is he my best friend but he is my riding buddy and i dont know if riding will be the same without him..ive been praying all day and just hope some additional prayers will change the outcome..thanks

Old 06-24-2007, 01:38 AM
ride2tires
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: prayers needed!!

Thoughts and prayers to ya both.

Old 06-24-2007, 01:40 AM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: aceospades

my best friend is in the hospital right now..he was taken to the emergency room last night and put in the intensive care unit this morning..he has a bad liver and is diabetic..they say he might not make it through the night..i went to see him today and he is hooked up to life support and i really dont want it to be the last time i ever see him..i spent most of the day in tears..he is only 44 years old and not only is he my best friend but he is my riding buddy and i dont know if riding will be the same without him..ive been praying all day and just hope some additional prayers will change the outcome..thanks
Prayers are on the way!

Old 06-24-2007, 01:42 AM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Prayers up, but if he loves riding as much as we do, I doubt seriously he would put up with yer thoughts about riding being no fun without him. I have never met the Dude, but I would bet he would scold yer *** big time for talkin like that! You have to continue to ride, no matter the outcome of this situation.
Hang tough Bro, we are here for ya.

Old 06-24-2007, 01:46 AM
Dallastx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rusty is right. Hope he gets better, but you better ride bro.

Old 06-24-2007, 01:52 AM
DaveJ
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that. Hope he gets better!
[align=left] [/align]

Old 06-24-2007, 01:56 AM
aceospades
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: ******

Prayers up, but if he loves riding as much as we do, I doubt seriously he would put up with yer thoughts about riding being no fun without him. I have never met the Dude, but I would bet he would scold yer *** big time for talkin like that! You have to continue to ride, no matter the outcome of this situation.
Hang tough Bro, we are here for ya.
thanks everyone..i know ill always love riding..but ive been riding with him for like 3 years..i got him started on motorcycles and took him to get the road test and all..he doesnt ride a harley but we cant hold that against him..and he loves riding as much as all of us do..and for the last few weeks i couldnt seem to get him out on his bike..i knew something wasnt good..and ive been telling him to go see a doctor because his eyes were turning yellow..he told me the doctor wasnt concerned with it..i think hes been in denial and didnt want to admit how sick he really is..we have plans on doing roar to the shore in wildwood n.j. in september..the cabin is already paid for and all..i pray that we can all still be there..if he takes a turn for the worse and doesnt pull through i wont go this year..its been a tradition for the last 3 years and we have a blast the whole time..the worst part of it is..ive never lost anyone close to me before(except all of my grandparents who lived a long life and you kind of expected it was there time to go)and hes not even gone and im worried sick over it..and im starting to feel the pain that so many feel when they lose someone close..ok im gonna stop talkin everyones ears off now and just pray for bob..

Old 06-24-2007, 01:58 AM
user 37474839
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry to hear it - he's the same age as me. Prayers are with you man.

Old 06-24-2007, 02:05 AM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Come on in and "bend an ear" anytime Bro.

Old 06-24-2007, 02:47 AM
SportyPig
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Prayers sent.

Just remember...for some there is Therapy...for the rest of us there is Motorcycles.

Gotta Ride.

Quick Reply: prayers needed!!