Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wedding picture on my sportster

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 12:42 AM
indyjeff
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wedding picture on my sportster

No not my wedding, I'm not married.

I was downtown Indy this evening. I stopped to park around Monument Circle for a few minutes. For those that are not familiar with Indianapolis, Monument Circle is the center of Indianapolis, actually I think it is the center of Indiana. It is a hot spot, especially on Friday & Saturday nights.

There are alot of people walking around, driving around the circle, even horse & carriage rides. Very busy area on Friday & Saturday nights.

Anyways,there were a lot of bikes parkedalong the side of the road, I decided I would stop for a few minutes and rest my______ (you fill in the blank).

I backed it in between a couple of other Harley touring bikes, got off, a few seconds later this bride & groom come walking from across the lane of traffic with their photographer. They wanted to get a picture with a Harley!!!!! They were still dressed up in tuxedo & wedding dress. They asked the photographer which one to stand beside, he said pick which ever one you want to.

Mine is the pacific blue pearl (pretty bright/bold color). The groom said oooh, I like this one.Iwas still standing by it. They asked me if I was the owner. I said yes I am. They asked if would be OK to have their picture taken with it. I said sure, go right ahead. The groom asked if he could sit on it. I said not a problem, just be very careful, it is still hot. The brides dress might get burned.

So anyways, they could have picked any bike that was setting there. There were a lot of nice bikes, way more expensive than mine & looked nicer too. They picked mine!!!!!

Just thought I would share..............

Old 06-10-2007, 12:51 AM
brauny1
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wedding picture on my sportster

ORIGINAL: indyjeff

The groom asked if he could sit on it. I said not a problem, just be very careful, it is still hot. The dress might get burned.
Says plenty for the Sportster,not to get too picky, but the groom was wearing a dress???

Old 06-10-2007, 01:02 AM
indyjeff
Road Captain

No she was standing beside him (on my pipe side). She was wearing the dress.

Since you asked...

Now a few minutes before, while I was riding around, I saw a fewpeople with their own choice of clothing on.Made me look twice.

There was what I thinka gay and lesbian convention going on just a few blocks away from the circle.

I have no problem with anyone elses beliefs and I choose not to discriminate.Actually, I haveseveralfriends that are gay.

Old 06-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Dallastx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That would be interesting. I don't think a Busa rider wears a dress.

Old 06-10-2007, 01:06 AM
CyclChyk
Road Warrior

Very cool story.

Old 06-10-2007, 02:00 AM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I think that is the equivalent to catching the boquet. You will be marrying soon.

Old 06-10-2007, 03:18 AM
Zeb
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: indyjeff

No she was standing beside him (on my pipe side). She was wearing the dress.

Since you asked...

Now a few minutes before, while I was riding around, I saw a fewpeople with their own choice of clothing on.Made me look twice.

There was what I thinka gay and lesbian convention going on just a few blocks away from the circle.

I have no problem with anyone elses beliefs and I choose not to discriminate.Actually, I haveseveralfriends that are gay.

I think I would rather have men-loving women sitting on my bike.

In fact, I know I would.

And gee, I didn't know Indiana allows same-sex 'marriage' now; that's too bad.

This country's going down the drain... ... sorry, but I was raised in a better, God-fearing time... don't hate me for it, I was 'born this way'...