Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

An Open response to ray 1970 on his question of 'Being Mean'

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007 | 09:26 PM
brgtr3
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: An Open response to ray 1970 on his question of 'Being Mean'

Wow, wasn't quite expecting this thread!

Can't we all just get along? A little consideration for your neighbors does go a long way. I like loud pipes as much if not more than the next guy, but I agree that there's no point to revving it up just to p*ss 'em off. Sounds like something my kid would have done when he was 14 with raging hormones....

[sm=scared09.gif]

Old 06-05-2007 | 09:53 PM
wannahdawg
Road Captain

one, whats wrong with trailer parks?
two, when did sporty's become not "real harleys"
three, somebody must like loud pipes because they're still being sold.

so tell me whats wrong with trailers, you guys keep bringing them into a loud pipe conversation and i don't understand why. and when i bought my sporty, i bought it from a harley davidson dealer and it had harley painted on it. i don't think that the MoCo produces a knock off version do they? it definitely said Harley Davidson, not Harey Davison.and loud pipes are cool. i like mine and i ride through my trailer park making them sound loud as possible. on a saturday afternoon when i see my white trash neighbor cutting his grass with ape hangers on his lawn mower with a beer in his hand. he smiles and waves back to me. then he comes over and watches NASCAR while we drink beer and cheer on ricky bobby, dale gordon, etc etc, then we both terrorize rich rub neighborhoods on our fake harey davison sportys with loud pipes.

later,

wanna

ps get off the trailer park thing, that's all that my defending your country salary will let me afford. and if you don't like loud pipes then kick the guys *** that sells them. most people that read on this board know when to raise hell with their pipes and when not too. don't preach to the choir.

Old 06-05-2007 | 10:16 PM
eggroll
Road Master

ORIGINAL: EK5858

ORIGINAL: crash1292

my neighbors are a bunch of****** with fkn boom box stereos that are cranked up as they drive....*** em

Classy real classy. You proved what a racist idiot you are. Typical white trash. Did you get the double wide yet? Or do you still have the single wide?
Is this guy for real? If the forum is headed in that direction, I'm getting the hell out of it. Next thing you know, they'll be blaming us 1/2 Filipino-types for all of the problems in the US and abroad. Dump the racist garbage, or go find an all-white forum to complain to.

No the Forum aint headin in that direction, just one who tried to go there , aint happenin here I assure ya, not long anyway.

Old 06-05-2007 | 10:30 PM
3power
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: wannahdawg

so tell me whats wrong with trailers, you guys keep bringing them into a loud pipe conversation and i don't understand why. and when i bought my sporty, i bought it from a harley davidson dealer and it had harley painted on it. i don't think that the MoCo produces a knock off version do they? it definitely said Harley Davidson, not Harey Davison.and loud pipes are cool. i like mine and i ride through my trailer park making them sound loud as possible. on a saturday afternoon when i see my white trash neighbor cutting his grass with ape hangers on his lawn mower with a beer in his hand. he smiles and waves back to me. then he comes over and watches NASCAR while we drink beer and cheer on ricky bobby, dale gordon, etc etc, then we both terrorize rich rub neighborhoods on our fake harey davison sportys with loud pipes.

later,

wanna

ps get off the trailer park thing, that's all that my defending your country salary will let me afford. and if you don't like loud pipes then kick the guys *** that sells them. most people that read on this board know when to raise hell with their pipes and when not too. don't preach to the choir.
terrific post - "ape hangers on his lawn mower" lmao!

Old 06-05-2007 | 10:32 PM
wannahdawg
Road Captain

hey eggroll, i don't think he was actually being racist on that comment. hear me out,drive to the local mall and tell me how many white dudes do you see blasting country, how many african americans do you see blasting hipy boo bop, how many old people do you see blasting classical? you see what i mean. i'm not racist, i can't be in my line of work. but i do know that if you hear blasting bass and beats, then i can guanrantee its not a middleage'd mother of 3 in her mini van. i can also guarantee that when you hear "i lost my dog last night, twang twang twing," it's not a teenaged pick in his afro basketball bouncy african american boy either. i kinda took offense to the wording he used too, but i also took offense to the reply he got. i live ina trailer park, does that make me white trash?

Old 06-05-2007 | 10:35 PM
TJ Willy
Tourer

ORIGINAL: EK5858

ORIGINAL: crash1292

my neighbors are a bunch of****** with fkn boom box stereos that are cranked up as they drive....*** em

Classy real classy. You proved what a racist idiot you are. Typical white trash. Did you get the double wide yet? Or do you still have the single wide?
C'mon now... not all of us that grew up in a trailer are white trash. Lets stick to bashing mean, inconsiderate people, or whatever and not stereotyping. I may have a nice home in a nice subdivision now, but I won't forget my roots and how hard my parents worked for what we had.

Back to the show... [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

EDIT:

later,

wanna

Now that post was worth wasting my time reading all the rest. HAHAHA... Harey Davison. I luv it. [sm=happybounce.gif][sm=thanx.gif]

Old 06-05-2007 | 10:54 PM
Wolhar
Banned

hey eggroll, i don't think he was actually being racist on that comment. hear me out,drive to the local mall and tell me how many white dudes do you see blasting country, how many african americans do you see blasting hipy boo bop, how many old people do you see blasting classical? you see what i mean. i'm not racist, i can't be in my line of work. but i do know that if you hear blasting bass and beats, then i can guanrantee its not a middleage'd mother of 3 in her mini van. i can also guarantee that when you hear "i lost my dog last night, twang twang twing," it's not a teenaged pick in his afro basketball bouncy african american boy either. i kinda took offense to the wording he used too, but i also took offense to the reply he got. i live ina trailer park, does that make me white trash?
Y'all hear me out. This thread went South because people sitting behind their Computer typed words they would not speak to your face. Many, many Stereotypical comments were made that could/would/did offend someone. Y'all talk of being considerate
in-considerate, look at what ya typed before postin',,,,, what YOU say could be taken out of context and offend.
I was relaxing tonight before I got a Phone call about this thread, so now y'all done offended me,
wannahdawg, thanks for what you do for all of us to have Free Speech, to bad yer service doesn't gurantee these with Free Speech will use that right RESPONSIBLY, just like those of us with Loud Pipes and some responsibility use our Loud pipes! The trailer park comment reminded me of the days when you rode Rice and we went out together, talkin about a lack of respect! Till they found out what it is that you do. hahahahahaha