Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

An Open response to ray 1970 on his question of 'Being Mean'

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007 | 06:54 PM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Default RE: An Open response to ray 1970 on his question of 'Being Mean'

ORIGINAL: Booey420

I respect thepeople who have the"lets be nice to everyone" attitude.Just respect my "I don't care what others think" attitude.Thats why we live in the USA.
I'm glad you respect my attitude but no, I don't respect you. your attitude or people who think like you.

Old 06-05-2007 | 06:57 PM
WVICEMAN
Road Captain

I can only think a snobby RUB would make a comment about Sportsters the way he did.

Old 06-05-2007 | 06:59 PM
ZenDog
Advanced

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 06-05-2007 | 07:04 PM
ZD
Road Master

ORIGINAL: ecvjohn

Why on Gods green earth would you post a seperate post about a subject that is still being actively discussed?
You could have put the same reply in the other thread.

You do make sense with post but you could have posted it just as openly over there.
Lacking attention because your pipes are to quiet?
This is totally off the topic, but I gotta tell ya that you have one fine looking ride there...

Old 06-05-2007 | 07:11 PM
Booey424
Grand HDF Member

This is the United States of America.And I can and WILL have my own attitude and outlook on life.I respect your outlook but you don't respect mine.You are the moron on this topic.If you can't see other opinons then thats your narrow minded life. And if you can't respect my disrespect then that's your problem.I respect your love of conforming to what everyone thinks is the way it should be.As a wise man once said,

"If everyone jumped off a bridge whould you?"

Old 06-05-2007 | 07:17 PM
ride2tires
Road Master

Terrytori,
How are those Scream'in Eagles treating you??? I have a set of stocks for sale it ya would like.

Zeb,
quote-
"I make my own holsters, and here are pics of two inside the pants ones I made for my Makarov 9mm and my Colt .32" & "No, apparently you're just an irresponsible a$$hole who shouldn't be allowed to own a Harley in the first place. ".

ahhh, judge and executioner....... save the courts some money ehhh???? Seems you have a touchy side to ya, hope fully that side is not holding the hand gun from your holster.

Sammi, thank you !!! Wellll said.

Old 06-05-2007 | 07:24 PM
Zeb
Road Master

This is the United States of America.And I can and WILL have my own attitude and outlook on life.I respect your outlook but you don't respect mine.You are the moron on this topic.If you can't see other opinons then thats your narrow minded life. And if you can't respect my disrespect then that's your problem.I respect your love of conforming to what everyone thinks is the way it should be.As a wise man once said,

I can't respect yours because it's a paradox.

You're asking me to have respect for disrespect.

Thus you are:

1) Either showing that you don't believe what you're actually hawking.

Or,

2) Actually ignorant about what you claim to believe.

If you're still scratching your head on this, perhaps another way might make a light go on in your dome.

You do not want to respect your neighbors, but you want me to respect your non-respect of your neighbors. Why can't you then respect my non-respect of you?

Hello?

This is getting good... pass the popcorn...

Old 06-05-2007 | 07:28 PM
Booey424
Grand HDF Member

Ok, your thinking is above me I guess.I just don't care if they like it or not.I don't live my life thinking if others will like me.If they do they do,and if they don't they don't.

Old 06-05-2007 | 07:28 PM
mistermooster
Road Warrior

For someone whohas a,"I don't care what others think" attitude (your words from an earlier post), you sure seem to care enough to get pissed.

Old 06-05-2007 | 07:32 PM
Terrytori
|
Advanced

ORIGINAL: ecvjohn

Why on Gods green earth would you post a seperate post about a subject that is still being actively discussed?
You could have put the same reply in the other thread.

You do make sense with post but you could have posted it just as openly over there.
Lacking attention because your pipes are to quiet?
Good question John ( and funny last line) ... mostly because i am pissed at the arrogance behind ray's original post and i wanted to to flag it and include others that may have walked away from the original thread. As you can see by my post history John, i really don't need too much attention. I do however feel that the subject deserves a great deal.

Quick Reply: An Open response to ray 1970 on his question of 'Being Mean'