Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NH tollbooth dick

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 03:27 AM
eggroll
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NH tollbooth dick

Oh boy, I can hardly wait: we're getting our first toll bridge over here in the Tacoma/Gig Harbor, WA area.[:@]

Old 05-31-2007, 06:16 AM
AceHog
Road Captain

Something you should of known when you got your pass, it requiers that you list all vehicles for the pass.

Old 05-31-2007, 06:22 AM
AceHog
Road Captain

People who play games and have nothing better to do, I'll bet if he had a called a cruiser it may have change your attitude.

Old 05-31-2007, 07:12 AM
kaotik78
Cruiser

"Sounds like the toll collector has an issue. if you were heading north you should have stopped off at the liquor store on i93 and bought some booze if it stressed you out that bad.

also

[:@]If you hate NH so much move the F-out. "

Yep, I'd expect nothing but a comment like that from someone else living in this state.It seems that themajority of New Englanders are angry and pissed off.I'd love to but there's a few things like jobs, spouse's job etc etc. Not so easy, or so I've been told. No, instead we're selling our place to move to a bigger place.... still in New England [:'(][:@][>:]. Yes im bitching, but that's the only thing I can do for now and it's somewhat helping.

I did register every vehicle including my motorcycle. I've had the pass not register in the past and never got a notice in the mail, or even charged for it. Not that I like to make a habit out of doing that. I even email'd the DOT/speedpass people, goin on 5 months now, no reply, it's a complete joke. Even went as far as to draft a letter and snail mail it into the gov's office. All I got was a BS generic letter and never heard from them since.

Old 05-31-2007, 10:04 AM
rob i
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

strange occurance. Most folks in nh are about the nicest around. I've had nothing but good experiences with the majority of the people in this state. He must be part of the minority.

Old 05-31-2007, 06:00 PM
NewtoHD
Intermediate

I'm sure I've seen an ezpass mount for a motorcycle.... just don't remember where.....

D

Old 05-31-2007, 06:09 PM
h9ll
Cruiser

I have the pass for the cage but always pay manual on the bike. Also, I love this friggin' state! No helmet laws, easy concealed carry permits and low taxes. Live free or die...

Old 05-31-2007, 06:15 PM
AceHog
Road Captain

Absolutly right and when you need welfare you just come on down to Mass, how can you go wrong. Personnely I have better things to do than argue with a toll both collector who can call a crusier and detain you for hours, that's not too smart.

Old 05-31-2007, 06:53 PM
AF FSgt
Advanced

Most fun I had at a toll booth was when I came back to Philly from Atlantic City. Toll was something like $3.25. Used the nickels I won at the nickel slots.

Old 05-31-2007, 08:24 PM
kaotik78
Cruiser

Taxes! Your out of your ****ing mind! How do you figure paying any taxes for that matter! 5k for taxes, hell my father in-law is paying 8k in taxes! TAXES! Wake the **** up, it's no bargain in NH!

Oh believe me, I wouldn't argue, I pay enough in "taxes" why the **** should I even have to bother with the sleazy-pass! I would have loved to have driven through the toll booth and said **** it, but I decided to be honest and nice, and look what that got me. Another earful from another bitter and angry ol dried up **** from New England.

NH is not the greatest state, then again I don't know what is. I will say though that we pay through the *** in taxes, take a look further south at property and taxes, it's alot less, even out west, for what I will spend in 350k for a house, I could have for 155k! Think about it...

Quick Reply: NH tollbooth dick