Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all Nightster Owners!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 10:57 PM
xp68
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Calling all Nightster Owners!

Nightster owner here. All stock for the moment.

Old 05-21-2007, 05:08 PM
pkrhog
Stage III

Have had my silver and black denim nightster for 3 weeks now. Will get some pics up when I get off the thing for long enough to snap a shot. Gonna add a SE stage 1 AC and most likely a set of Rush 2.25" Baloney pipes. If anyone has any suggestions Im open to hear them. Really curious if anyone has Vance and Hines pipes.

Old 05-21-2007, 09:51 PM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Mine is still stock, except for FS skull forward controls, gas cap, linkage, licenseboltsetc. This thread is great for ideas!!! Damn I love these bikes. I can't wait to add the shortshots (black powder coated shields) & stage 1 with black AC cover. That will at least be a start. I have big plans for this little Rat!

[IMG]local://upfiles/29881/5D2DFF8BC50B4489A6C565FBA93CCEFC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-28-2007, 03:09 AM
07FattyTailgater
Advanced

ORIGINAL: Lewd_Dude

Is this not the coolest frikin bike or what? It does not get old no matter how much I look at it... funny how I have yet to talk to anyone or even see a pic of the blue? other than the HD web site that is. Wonder if any of the dealers put in orders for that color or if they went heavey on the olive, black, and orange?
Hey I couldn't believe it...Biggs HD in Oceanside, CA had 3 Nightsters. Before that I thought the bike was a myth as I had yet to see one in person. I did, in fact, see the blue one. It was REALLY nice. The color really pops. My fav. is the Silver/Black. It gleams in its own way.

Old 05-28-2007, 03:39 PM
zombie65
2nd Gear

Vivid Black 1200N here in Fayetteville, NC. Purely stock for the time being. Look at the other stock photos if ya wanna know what she looks like. We have plans, tho, and will post something once she's in true form. Congrats to all the other N'ster owners....they sure are kick *ss bikes, I'll tell ya. Even with all the complaints we hear from the Dyna-couch riders and Soft*ss pilots. Still walk them off the line with my 'lil bike'.

PAX people!

Old 05-28-2007, 09:02 PM
bilgil
Intermediate

LONG LIVE THE NIGHTSTER!

Old 05-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got forwards, but the short shots have been ordered, I'm very happy with the look of them on the nightster, hope I'm happy with the sound.

Old 05-30-2007, 01:28 AM
TJ Willy
Tourer

Olive/Black here. Still trying to figure out what to do for exhaust.

I have added some Skull stuff: gas cap, derby cover, timing cover, front axle nuts. It all will be powder coated black. I also added some Nostalgia grips and since I work with the F22, I added a little F22 bird on the front fender hole. Basically a lapel pin. I trimmed a thin piece of rubber to go under the pin put the back on the pin (under the fender) and put a few gorilla glue drops in the closure undernieth. 300 miles later and she is still there. Just something to make it my own. I rotated the controls back a bit. From the mtn. bike school of thought.

I also added the oil temp gauge.

Here are a few pics so you guys can see what that stuff looks like in case you are thinking of going that route. (Though I highly suggest you don't as it sucks... lol )

I like the chrome look, but I think black powder coat will really look good on this stuff.
Axle Nuts

Derby Cover

F22 pin mounted

Oil Temp

Shows the Skull Gas Lid and the Nostalgia Grips. I really like those grips. Much more comfortable. I found the stock ones too small for my hands. These grips allow my hands to relax more. Definately one of the best things I have added.

Skull Timing Plate

And one pic of my bestest bud, my 10yo APBT and "The Rat" -- my loving name for the scoot. Still have to remove those damn reflectors.

Old 07-04-2007, 02:50 PM
rambone6
Stage III

my new baby.love it

Old 07-04-2007, 04:24 PM
007nightster
Cruiser

Orange/Black here, Skull- gas cap medallion,timing cover,a/c insert,derby cover, forward controls,drag bars and risers off a night train, 00-03 custom speedo bracket, V&H staggerd, V&H fuel pak, k&n stock replacement filter,hd grips, removed reflectors, still to come black out side cases

Quick Reply: Calling all Nightster Owners!