Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 08:58 PM
kingxirol
Road Master
Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hscic
Installed Cirius front engine guard LEDs. Hardest part was to fish the wire through the engine guard 1/4" hole.

I like the look...very clean (wires are hidden), great running light to be seen from the front. It is a bit pricey, but you normally pay price for aftermarket chrome quality parts.
Nice! They are pricey though. Maybe you can ditch your turn signals now and wire these new fancy lights to work as turn signals as well.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:01 PM
hscic
Grand HDF Member
Received 547 Likes on 466 Posts

Originally Posted by kingxirol
Nice! They are pricey though. Maybe you can ditch your turn signals now and wire these new fancy lights to work as turn signals as well.
LOL thanks. Yeah had the option to make it run/turn but needed to purchase amber lens and did not want amber running lights in the front. Kevin from DK was going to test their run/turn LEDs on the engine guard (currently for fork or handlebar) but did not hear from them....would have gone with their LEDs since it changes color white running/amber turn and much less expensive...and probably return the one's I had. Good lights but just too expensive.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:07 PM
hscic
Grand HDF Member

Installed my Mustang tripper solo with backrest and chrome fender luggage rack. A different look from my Mustang Tripper fasback 2-up seat, but I am going for back support and comfort and staying as low a profile as I can.

Took the bike out today, very comfortable...more comfortable than the tripper fastback. The backrest makes a huge difference. It is positioned right on my lower back...perfect.

Last edited by hscic; 02-06-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:06 AM
Str8chuter
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lotaluck
Attachment 412404

Put some viking bags on, nothing special but would be hard to go with out them. This picture was last week in homestead fla on my way to the keys. did 1200 miles in 2 days
Same here, Braided Slant Viking Bags with the Quick Release Brackets. The bags add to the usefulness and utility of the bike. I can carry a First Aid Kit (JIC) and six small orange traffic cones for emergency use if necessary, as well as a little light grocery shopping for my wife. I would post a Photo or two, but I have no idea of how to do that. I'm pretty much a neophyte when it comes to posting. Is there a tutorial with info and directions on this website on how to post pics. In the meantime...

Ride Safe - Ride Smart

"He Who Lives In Joy Does His Creator's Will".
The Baal Shem Tov, Founder of Chasidic Judaism... ca. 1750's

Old 02-06-2016, 01:13 AM
hscic
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by Str8chuter
Same here, Braided Slant Viking Bags with the Quick Release Brackets. The bags add to the usefulness and utility of the bike. I can carry a First Aid Kit (JIC) and six small orange traffic cones for emergency use if necessary, as well as a little light grocery shopping for my wife. I would post a Photo or two, but I have no idea of how to do that. I'm pretty much a neophyte when it comes to posting. Is there a tutorial with info and directions on this website on how to post pics. In the meantime...

Ride Safe - Ride Smart

We love pics. Click on the yellow envelope looking icon and you can upload pics from your pc.

Old 02-06-2016, 01:16 AM
Str8chuter
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lotaluck
Attachment 412404

Put some viking bags on, nothing special but would be hard to go with out them. This picture was last week in homestead fla on my way to the keys. did 1200 miles in 2 days
Same here, Braided Slant Viking Bags with the Quick Release Brackets. The bags add to the usefulness and utility of the bike. I can carry a First Aid Kit (JIC) and six small orange traffic cones for emergency use if necessary, as well as a little light grocery shopping for my wife. I would post a Photo or two, but I have no idea of how to do that. I'm pretty much a neophyte when it comes to posting pics. Is there a tutorial with info and directions on this website on how to post pics. In the meantime...

Ride Safe - Ride Smart

Old 02-06-2016, 02:16 AM
teenRG
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what saddle bags do you have on yours hscic?

Old 02-06-2016, 06:11 AM
hscic
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by teenRG
what saddle bags do you have on yours hscic?
Tsukaya bags
http://www.tsukayu.com/HardbagsforSportster.html

They come with built-in single element LEDs that you can use as amber turn signals or use them as a red RBT light as I did with DK Customs RBT module (video on a previous post on this thread). I also relocated my turn signal since initially I used them as additional red brake lights and wanted to be able retain my turn signal if I remove the bags. They come with quick release mounts. All you have to do is paint if you want to color-match.

You can probably get them closer to the fender than mine since I installed quick release mounts for my sissy.

BensonUK has them on his Sporty too in black.

Last edited by hscic; 02-06-2016 at 06:14 AM.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:09 AM
Canadian Ron
Novice
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Old 02-07-2016, 07:23 AM
RKZen
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,637 Likes on 1,169 Posts

Originally Posted by hscic
Installed my Mustang tripper solo with backrest and chrome fender luggage rack. A different look from my Mustang Tripper fasback 2-up seat, but I am going for back support and comfort and staying as low a profile as I can.
Very nice mod. Was looking at the same seat. Glad you like it. Motherwell rack?

On the engine guard lights, was looking at those and the Motolights for my King. They are pricey, but looks real good.

Quick Reply: Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger