Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2015, 04:28 AM
BensonUK
Road Captain
Received 128 Likes on 92 Posts

thanks
it is a memphis shades gauntlet
http://www.memphisshades.com/harley-...ngs-for-harley

they have several that fit Harleys and all model specific fittings as well.
Easy off so it can be removed in 10 seconds and I just needed to paint it as it was too shiny when I got it

Old 02-04-2015, 05:04 PM
scrapez
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's mine with and without the bags/touring seat/backrest. I used EZ Brackets on the saddle bags so that they can be removed quickly. It's nice being able to go from touring setup to 1-up town riding in a minute.

Bike's for sale in classifieds if anyone is interested.

Attached Thumbnails Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger-pmfiyu6.jpg   Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger-dxnsvqg.jpg  
Old 02-04-2015, 05:16 PM
wayslow
Tourer

Originally Posted by kingxirol
Amen to that brother! Here is another sporty-bagger that I found one of the best looking on the internet. Owned by a guy with screen-name hlgsn over at XLForum.net.

I've rode by that sign many's the time...there's more than one Sherman Pass in the USA, but the only one that's 5575 feet is in WA.
Nice bike. I'm a member at XLforum, too, but never noticed this pic.

Old 02-04-2015, 06:10 PM
hscic
Grand HDF Member
Received 547 Likes on 466 Posts

Originally Posted by scrapez
Here's mine with and without the bags/touring seat/backrest. I used EZ Brackets on the saddle bags so that they can be removed quickly. It's nice being able to go from touring setup to 1-up town riding in a minute.

Bike's for sale in classifieds if anyone is interested.

I guess you're one that went bigger based on your profile pic. That is day and night from a bagger to 1-up set up. I personally like your 1-up set up better even though I am a bagger guy.

Good luck in selling your bike....hope you don't regret the fast, responsive, maneuverable riding of the Sportster...lol

Old 02-04-2015, 06:53 PM
scrapez
Intermediate

Originally Posted by hscic
I guess you're one that went bigger based on your profile pic. That is day and night from a bagger to 1-up set up. I personally like your 1-up set up better even though I am a bagger guy.

Good luck in selling your bike....hope you don't regret the fast, responsive, maneuverable riding of the Sportster...lol
I already miss it.

The sporty has NRHS 1250 with SE cams and heads so it has way more horsepower than my road king with stock tc88. Add to that the lighter weight and it's WAY more fun to ride.

Having said that, I'm married now and 99% of my riding is 2 up on long straight 2 lane highways. The Road King just makes more sense these days. I'll really miss my Sportster though. Assuming it sells...if not, I'll have an excuse to the wife why I need to keep it.

Old 02-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Taylor93
Intermediate

Just picked up a 883 SuperLow and have been thinking about adding bags. Your bike looks great.

Old 02-04-2015, 08:15 PM
hscic
Grand HDF Member
Received 547 Likes on 466 Posts

Originally Posted by Taylor93
Just picked up a 883 SuperLow and have been thinking about adding bags. Your bike looks great.
There are alot of nice baggers on this thread....think you need to either name the poster or quote him/her so they know who you are addressing and can respond accordingly.

Old 02-05-2015, 04:20 AM
BensonUK
Road Captain

Originally Posted by hscic
There are alot of nice baggers on this thread....think you need to either name the poster or quote him/her so they know who you are addressing and can respond accordingly.

Old 02-05-2015, 06:16 AM
1200Cdriver
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Here is my 2007 1200 C with and without. The bags are Ameritex, discontinued at Dennis Kirk. They were 96 bucks and free shipping. They're kinda big though, but hold a lot of stuff.

Attached Thumbnails Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger-bagger-002-small-.jpg   Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger-bagger-small-.jpg  
Old 02-09-2015, 03:49 AM
BensonUK
Road Captain

Finally got the hard bags on and top box fitted.
So I now own a

Few final touch ups and jiggles to get everything in place but 100 miles yesterday and everything is still connected.
Turn signals working in all locations and top box brake light working too.

Quick Reply: Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger