Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

Gulf Coast BACA Fundraiser and ride!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 03:06 PM
drstephennix
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gulf Coast BACA Fundraiser and ride!!

I ride with a group of folks known as BACA. It stands for Bikers Against Child Abuse. We work with the court systems and CPS and other entities. We protect children who are involved in court cases from their perps and also sometimes their family, but always from ANYONE who wishes them harm. We help empower them so that they can have their say in court without fear. Once they are "adopted" into our biker family, someone is always only a phone call away for support and protection. On to the point...We have a fundraiser coming up on the 30th of April with a 100mile ride and all kinds of other things, ie. bbq, beer, etc...If you ride, regardless of what it is, we would love to have you come down and show support for our Gulf Coast chapter and the kids we protect. Also, I am asking for any and all donations you can give. It is tax deductible which is great for individuals and organizations or companies. Pleas PM me with any questions you may have. I've also attached a flyer for the event. Thanks for taking the time and helping a great organization out.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:08 PM
drstephennix
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump to the top! Its a good time and a good cause!