Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

Rot Rally ,Austin , Tx

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 09:01 AM
Fastfwd
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Forgot to add that you can get there as early as like Wednesday evening if you are a tent camper or have a trailer/rv. Check the site to confirm that. I know it’s at least a day before the rally actually starts. It was total debauchery the night that I got there before the actual rally started. There is some rule about topless not being against the law, but everyone has to keep their pants on. Well, there were no cops on duty that first night and the gotta wear your bottoms law was not being observed……. It was crazy!

About the funniest story of the trip…….this guy comes rolling in like Thursday evening from Saint Louis I believe or Kansas City – it was a long *** ride - and he’s a younger guy with some ink and he’s fired up about drinking some beer and going to see the chicks work the pole. Most of the rest of my crew that I met online were a little older or married……. So, we hit it off pretty well. He was taking pics of the ladies and got a shot of this older – like probably later 40s maybe even 50 something lady with big old fake ******* and the angle he got up her shorts was a pretty clear shot of her cooter……..he was reviewing it on his camera and turned around to the guy behind him and was like, ‘check this out!’ and the dude was like, ‘yeah, I know what it looks like – that’s my WIFE!’ LOL

Turns out this dude from Kansas was a cop……….LOL…… I never imagined going to a rally and ending up getting hammered with a cop watching the craziest party that I’ve ever seen, but it happened at ROT. Good times!