Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

Drifters North of Montgomery

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 10:01 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts
Default Drifters North of Montgomery

I spent the past 2 days occupying space at Drifters Ice House on 149 north of Montgomery, just south of Richards. The new owner Eric and his SMOKIN HOT staff of ladies are super nice and very accomodating. Rumor has it, Eric will be investing in a building with Tire and Oil change services in the near future on site so that will be quite awesome as well. Food is also being served again as well.
Tom and Denize are friends of our's and I'm glad to see this place finally landed in the hands of someone worthy of carrying on the vision Tom set out to accomplish. The weekend after the LoneStar rally Eric is hosting a Memorial for Tom. At this memorial I think I understood that Eric will be retiring some of the illustrious pics on the walls and encasing some of the others in glass for permanent keeping. What else will be going on at that time I'm not sure of yet but will pass along anything I find out.

Anyway, just wanted to give a shout out and let folks know this place is open again. It's a GREAT location to ride to through the national forest, SMOKIN HOT ladies serving, usually find someone you know there and if you don't you'll know someone before you leave.