Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

October 22nd Secure Our Borders Ride

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006 | 09:48 PM
Steele
|
Cruiser
Default October 22nd Secure Our Borders Ride

Just a few October Ride details need to be finalized before we can make flyers and publicize the event.

However, for riders coming from out of town, time is an issue for those who will want lodging. this issue will be dealt with below.

First is information about the ride so you will know that you want to be there:

The Southern Arizona Harley Riders has an annual event in Benson called the Southern Arizona Biker Rodeo. It is a family type charity event and it draws between 1500 and 2000 riders every year. This year it is on the Friday the 20th and Saturday the 21st of October.

This flyer details the event: http://www.sahr.org/rodeo06/biker_rodeo_flyer2006.htm

These are good people who strongly support our effort and they are cooperating with us for our Sunday run to the border. It is their guess that many hundred of their group will ride with us. Estimates of how many riders we will have for our border ride vary from 500 to 1000 - who knows?

The ride will start in Benson and go south through Tombstone and Bisbee and back west across the Palominas Highway (92) which is where we will have our aerial photos made by Glenn Spencer of American Patrol. Glenn has promised to cybercast these photos all over the world. A line of bikers miles long showing the politicians that the border can be secured.

(A note about Glenn - he maintains one of the most up to date and informative websites in existance. http://www.americanpatrol.com/ He makes daily flights over the border with his camera running, verifying government statements, documenting activity, and exposing government propaganda. They must hate him. He is as dedicated as anyone in the world to stopping illegal immigration.)

The ride continues on around Sierra Vista and back to Tombstone by way of scenic country roads. This is beautiful country down here, not dry desert like many people think. It will be an enjoyable ride.

The ride ends at Johnny Ringo's bar (bike parking) in Tombstone where, to our good fortune, Helldorado Days are going on. Tombstone is a very active and fun place that weekend. http://www.tombstonehelldoradodays.com/ I don't have the exact mileage yet but the ride is around 125 miles.

The Biker Rodeo in Benson has a large grassy campground and the majority of the attendees camp out. Even so, between this event and Helldorado Days, the motel rooms in Benson will be sold out. Since most of our riders will be coming from the Phoenix and I have no idea how many will want a room, I have made the best deal I can with the Best Western Quail Hollow Inn which is only about a mile from the Biker Rodeo location. They have blocked off 50 rooms for us until September 15th at the discount rate of $65.00 per room. One Queen bed or two Queen beds - same price. I have posted their confirmation of this agreement below along with info about the place. Phone is 520-586-3646

If you want a room, please make reservations as soon as possible so I can hunt for another deal if it looks like we will need more rooms. Once again, I don't know what to expect. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if you reserve a room so I can keep up with the situation.

The camping area looks large and comfortable and there is a bar and a snack bar right there. People start coming in on Friday morning and it is difficult for me to tell how crowded it may be. The Harley Riders make sure that it is a good, clean family atmosphere.

We are also teaming up with Friends of the Border Patrol for this ride. http://www.friendsoftheborderpatrol.com/ Andy Ramirez runs that organization and they have been supporting Agents Ramos and Compean since long before the press and others picked it up. Andy tirelessly supports Border Patrol agents and their families and will be attending a congressional hearing tomorrow in DC. Lou Dobbs is supposed to cover it on his show tomorrow on CNN.

The Harley Riders have given us a free vendor space to get our

Old 09-11-2006 | 08:57 PM
Steele
|
Cruiser
Default RE: October 22nd Secure Our Borders Ride

AMERICAN FREEDOM RIDERS
presents the
"BROTHERHOOD ON THE BORDER"
Sunday October 22, 2006 - Ride to Secure the Mexican Border
No Aliens Dare Cross The Border When The Bikers Get There

American Freedom Riders team up with Southern Arizona Harley Riders Club to Secure the Border
In Cooperation with the 12th Annual Southern Arizona Biker Rodeo - Benson, Arizona
Oct. 20 & 21 - Camping, Games, Prizes, Poker Run, Family Fun
See Details - www.sahr.org

Supported by "Friends of the Border Patrol" - www.friendsoftheborderpatrol.com
Patriots Defending Border Patrol Agents Ramon and Compean Against a Pro Alien Justice Dept.
Donate to Keep these Loyal Agents on the Job - Not in Prison

Ride to Secure the Border from Bisbee to Sierra Vista - The Heaviest Alien Crossing area on the Border
There Won't be an Alien Within 20 Miles of Naco or Palominas That Day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be a Part of an Historic Aerial Photo of a 1000 Biker Chain Guarding Miles of the Border
Cybercast live throughout the world via the Internet
By Glenn Spencer of American Patrol

Make our Voices Heard by the Amnesty Idiots in the U.S. Senate
Tell "Anchor Baby" Atty Gen Gonzales - We Want our Laws Enforced
SECURE OUR BORDERS

"Brotherhood on the Border" - Sunday, October 22nd
Big Boys Arena Bar - 250 N. Prickly Pear Ave, Benson, AZ
Check-in 6:00am to 9:am, Kickstands Up 9:30 am - Don't be late
Gates Open for biker Rodeo at 1:00pm Friday
American Freedom Riders Patch
For $10 Donation To The Cause
American Freedom Rider T-Shirts Available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 125 Mile Ride ends at Johnny Ringo's in Tombstone
Enjoy Tombstone's Wild and Wooley HELLDORADO DAYS for the Afternoon

Join with the American Freedom Riders
"Brotherhood on the Border"
Ride for America's Security and Sovereignty
We can make a difference!

www.americanfreedomriders.com

It is not possible for the press, the politicians, or the general public to ignore the impressive visual and audio display of hundreds of Harleys and other bikes in a group. They will hear our message loud and clear: we want our borders secured immediately! Those who are with us will cheer; those who are against us will fear.

We recognize that all persons are entitled to their opinions and we will not, in a public forum, promote any agenda, express personal ideals, or otherwise become involved in discussions regarding any subject other than illegal immigration. We will respect the rights and property of others and seek only to verbalize our position on illegal immigration. We will, however, stand as a band of brothers against any individuals or other forces which mean us physical harm. Our constitution guarantees us the right to peacefully attempt to influence public opinion.

We are planning more rides leading up to the November elections and politicians should beware that we intend to influence public opinion concerning the best candidates to represent American citizens.

We hope to have rides around the state and we are anxious to hear from anyone who will help organize and promote rides in other cities and towns. We can work together and we can make a difference.

AMERICAN FREEDOM RIDERS NEEDS YOU
-- FORM A BRIGADE IN YOUR AREA --
THUNDER FROM BORDER TO BORDER!
Fire 'em up, Rev 'em up, and be heard!
For information go here

POLITICIANS, BORDER SECURITY FIRST!

As American patriots, we are joining to take back an America that has lost the rule of law on which it was founded — a nation that is nearly unrecognizable from only a a generation ago. We raise our voices in our common language to demand that our borders be secured, o