Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

San Antonio Area Riders

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Starboard
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote=Harpoonman;6910871]If the wheels don't fall off the wagon.... I should meet one of the Az Crew members, that the missuz and I rode on the 4th Annual Chili run with last year. Will be meeting in Kerrville this Saturday morning to run the 3 Sisters. I know a bunch of yall are working... but if your're able maybe some of ya'll can come out and meet another forum member.

That sounds like a great time, Paul! Just a few of us have met and ridden with riders from another section of the forum. The last time I had the opportunity was when Mike carried the HDF Mascot and we met up in Fredericksburg. I wish I could meet you guys on the trail somewhere. I'll keep my ear-bones stuck the tracks and when I hear where you guys happen to make a stop, I'll try to get there.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Eddie A.
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Harpoonman
If the wheels don't fall off the wagon.... I should meet one of the Az Crew members, that the missuz and I rode on the 4th Annual Chili run with last year. Will be meeting in Kerrville this Saturday morning to run the 3 Sisters. I know a bunch of yall are working... but if your're able maybe some of ya'll can come out and meet another forum member.

Until we meet again.. Hoka Hey... (right?)
Where in Kerrville are we meeting and what time in the morning?

Old 06-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Starboard
Road Master
Smile

Originally Posted by Eddie A.
Where in Kerrville are we meeting and what time in the morning?
Where are you riding out from? I am off 1604 near Sea World. I can't make the 3 sisters due to prior commitments, but I could sure ride with you to Bandera to meet up with the ******* near Vanderpool. Sadly, I will need to turn around and head back home, but not after telling some lies and throwing rocks at each other.

Old 06-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Eddie A.
Cruiser

Starboard,

PM Sent. I am riding from Northeast S.A. around Ih-35 and Weidner Rd. I can meet you anywhere off of 1604, just let me know when and where you want to meet. I'm willing to ride with anybody who wants to ride.

Old 06-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Starboard
Road Master

Originally Posted by Eddie A.
Starboard,

PM Sent. I am riding from Northeast S.A. around Ih-35 and Weidner Rd. I can meet you anywhere off of 1604, just let me know when and where you want to meet. I'm willing to ride with anybody who wants to ride.
PM received and reply sent. See you on the morrow.

Old 06-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Eddie A.
Cruiser

Alright,

Starboard and I are meeting at the Exxon at Bandera Road and 1604 around 0900 and maybe ride out to Kerrville to meet Harpoonman if he post his location in Kerrville or just to ride Hwy 16 and see where the road takes us. Anybody who wants to join is welcome. You can post here and let us know you're coming or just show up around 0900.

Old 06-25-2010, 09:47 PM
Harpoonman
Club Member

Sorry to be so late responding. I was mowing the lawn.

We are meeting at the Super 8 on hwy 16 (Sindey Baker Dr I think) about 9 ish. I'll meet you guys at the Exxon (with the mcdonalds) just off I-10 , we'll ride together the next couple of blocks to the motel.

Old 06-25-2010, 09:52 PM
Harpoonman
Club Member

Hey EddieA and Starboard.... how bout the gas station at I10 and 46 in Boerne at about 0815. It's about 30 min ride from there to Kerrville, isn't it?

Old 06-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Eddie A.
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Harpoonman
Sorry to be so late responding. I was mowing the lawn.

We are meeting at the Super 8 on hwy 16 (Sindey Baker Dr I think) about 9 ish. I'll meet you guys at the Exxon (with the mcdonalds) just off I-10 , we'll ride together the next couple of blocks to the motel.
Are you talking about the Exxon at Hwy 16 (Bandera Rd) and 1604? If not, please clarify which Exxon you are talking about?

Old 06-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Eddie A.
Cruiser

So, now the meeting place is the Chevron at Ih-10 and Hwy 46 at 0815. Hope Starboard gets the message. I'll be there

Quick Reply: San Antonio Area Riders