Bishop73
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Ah you guys are killing me here....

Old 08-03-2009, 04:06 PM
formike56
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok..... Here are my pic's for the ride.....

Attached Thumbnails San Antonio Area Riders-picture-001.jpg   San Antonio Area Riders-picture-002.jpg   San Antonio Area Riders-picture-003.jpg   San Antonio Area Riders-picture-004.jpg   San Antonio Area Riders-picture-005.jpg  

Old 08-03-2009, 04:09 PM
formike56
Club Member

2nd Set....

Attached Thumbnails San Antonio Area Riders-picture-006.jpg   San Antonio Area Riders-picture-007.jpg   San Antonio Area Riders-picture-009.jpg   San Antonio Area Riders-picture-010.jpg   San Antonio Area Riders-picture-012.jpg  

Old 08-03-2009, 04:11 PM
formike56
Club Member

Last one.....

Attached Thumbnails San Antonio Area Riders-picture-013.jpg  
Old 08-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Harpoonman
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pics..Mike.... That does it...I'm going to start saving my lunch money, and get me a pocket sized point and shoot......

Old 08-03-2009, 08:03 PM
PureDeath
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Great shot's there Mike, Beer's to ya!

Old 08-03-2009, 09:41 PM
xd.404life
Tourer

Hey guys I have been lurking here for awhile and checking into what you have been up to, I had already made plans to ride the sisters this past weekend. I think I saw you all parked under a tree at the corner or FM 336 and 41 as we turned onto 336. It was my first time riding the sisters and it was awesome even though they reached out and slapped me to the ground. YEP I laid my beutiful brand new 09 SG down about 10 mins from the end of 336, nasty little left hand switchback, doing about 15-20mph a truck came around the cornor from the other way, spooked me, I tapped the front brake and there went the rear end and down I went (by the way the truck did nothing wrong-slow and in her own lane-it was all me). I got a little road rash on the old elbows from rolling down the road. I have got to say all the props in the world to Harley Engine guards they took the heavy hit and kept the engine off the ground, the fairng took a scarapping right the the corner near the left mirror and the left saddle bag took a beating all else is good! Even with going down it was a great day and ride and I can't wait to do it again, I hope I can hook up and ride with ya'll. I am in the Army and work as a nurse at BAMC so shift work doesn't give the greatest flexability. Anyway, you guys look like you had a great time.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:47 AM
formike56
Club Member

Originally Posted by xd.404life
Hey guys I have been lurking here for awhile and checking into what you have been up to, I had already made plans to ride the sisters this past weekend. I think I saw you all parked under a tree at the corner or FM 336 and 41 as we turned onto 336. It was my first time riding the sisters and it was awesome even though they reached out and slapped me to the ground. YEP I laid my beutiful brand new 09 SG down about 10 mins from the end of 336, nasty little left hand switchback, doing about 15-20mph a truck came around the cornor from the other way, spooked me, I tapped the front brake and there went the rear end and down I went (by the way the truck did nothing wrong-slow and in her own lane-it was all me). I got a little road rash on the old elbows from rolling down the road. I have got to say all the props in the world to Harley Engine guards they took the heavy hit and kept the engine off the ground, the fairng took a scarapping right the the corner near the left mirror and the left saddle bag took a beating all else is good! Even with going down it was a great day and ride and I can't wait to do it again, I hope I can hook up and ride with ya'll. I am in the Army and work as a nurse at BAMC so shift work doesn't give the greatest flexability. Anyway, you guys look like you had a great time.

Sucks laying down a new one. Next time we ride try flexing the schedule a little an go. You work @ a excellant facility. I had a friend that was involved in a head on. Someone clipped him on his bike. Spent about 3 month at BAMC. They did great work on him. He is walking & thinking about his next bike. Watch the forum. This is where we will post about the next ride.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Harpoonman
Club Member

Originally Posted by formike56
..... Someone clipped him on his bike. Spent about 3 month at BAMC. They did great work on him. He is walking & thinking about his next bike. Watch the forum. This is where we will post about the next ride.
Yep I have spent my share of time there....I'm back up and riding ...as you can see...

xd.404life...glad you came out into the light....sorry to hear about the slide...glad you are both OK... You don't have to wait for one of us to post, you know....just jump on in there...when you know you want to ride, and want some company. Looking forward to meeting you. Were you in the lead of two other bikes turning onto 336? I remember someone taking an extra hard look at us that was on a grayish SG.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:36 PM
xd.404life
Tourer
Talking

Originally Posted by Harpoonman
Yep I have spent my share of time there....I'm back up and riding ...as you can see...

xd.404life...glad you came out into the light....sorry to hear about the slide...glad you are both OK... You don't have to wait for one of us to post, you know....just jump on in there...when you know you want to ride, and want some company. Looking forward to meeting you. Were you in the lead of two other bikes turning onto 336? I remember someone taking an extra hard look at us that was on a grayish SG.
Yep that was probaly me I have a denim pewter SG and I was w/another SG and 2 RK's, I really like working at BAMC we do pretty good work there, I will starting a course to become a ER nurse and will be working in the ED there come NOV. I will defintely be keeping my eye on this thread and will be looking for some ride time and I look forward to meeting all of ya, from what i have read ya'll are my kind of people.

Quick Reply: San Antonio Area Riders