Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

San Antonio Area Riders

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 04:27 PM
PureDeath
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

That's great Mike, welcome back to the triple digit temperatures here in Big Tejas!
Nice picture too..............of the family.

Old 07-24-2009, 07:05 AM
formike56
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone want to ride weekend of 8/1???????

Old 07-24-2009, 04:37 PM
PureDeath
Road Warrior

Sounds like a plan, I don't believe I have anythang going on that Saturday............So I would have to say hell yeah!

Old 07-24-2009, 04:41 PM
PureDeath
Road Warrior

Anyone seen or heard from Bishop?

Old 07-25-2009, 08:38 AM
Starboard
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last I heard, Bishop was going to working on a rather large project for his job. He's probably stuck working weekends like I am. Sure wish I could go for a ride with you guys, I really need a break.

Old 07-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Harpoonman
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by formike56
Anyone want to ride weekend of 8/1???????
Originally Posted by PureDeath
............So I would have to say hell yeah!
I'm ready ! Been busy with My Parents, dad had a slight problem with Health issues, and Mom had catarac surgery. Hopefully they will be recovered by then

Originally Posted by Starboard
Last I heard, Bishop was going to working on a rather large project for his job. He's probably stuck working weekends like I am. Sure wish I could go for a ride with you guys, I really need a break.
Then you need to convience the Upper Mukey Mucks...that your performance will be greatly enchanced after youv'e had a little throttle break ! What can I do to help you get free ??? Run conduit...Pull wire...lay plumbing..??? what???

Old 07-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Bishop73
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I am still hanging around. We've been slammed with summer projects in the district, haven't had to work weekends but there's been plenty of stuff keeping me busy at home. The 1st should be good for me, I don't think anything has been planned for me.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:28 AM
Starboard
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Harpoonman
Then you need to convience the Upper Mukey Mucks...that your performance will be greatly enchanced after youv'e had a little throttle break ! What can I do to help you get free ??? Run conduit...Pull wire...lay plumbing..??? what???
Thanks for offer! Problem is that I am one of the Mukey Mucks and I'm trying to finish up construction of a power plant in Alabama. I only get a weekend home about every 3 or 4 weeks, so most of my home time is...you know....busy. Maybe I can swing a trade and get the weekend of the 1st off for a ride. Keep me up to speed as to where you guys might want to meet up and I'll do my best to make it.

Old 07-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Harpoonman
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Starboard
Thanks for offer! Problem is that I am one of the Mukey Mucks and I'm trying to finish up construction of a power plant in Alabama. I only get a weekend home about every 3 or 4 weeks, so most of my home time is...you know....busy. Maybe I can swing a trade and get the weekend of the 1st off for a ride. Keep me up to speed as to where you guys might want to meet up and I'll do my best to make it.

Alabama...Really.!!hmmmm maybe we are going about this, all wrong? I've been told there is some good riding in North Alabama..... Good Luck with the project...I know what it's like to be tied up on a job, and how things pile up at home....

Old 07-27-2009, 06:22 AM
formike56
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wasn't suppose to work this weekend. Got called in for 5 hours. Next weekend is open. At least for now.... Any plans on where to meet & go????

Quick Reply: San Antonio Area Riders