Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

San Antonio Area Riders

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 08:15 AM
formike56
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where are you going to relocate PD? It been great riding with you. Will have to keep in touch

Old 01-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Harpoonman
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PureDeath
Well guys it’s been a real pleasure meeting all of you and getting to ride around the hill country. I had some damn good times as we rode around these back roads and shared some damn good conversation, meals and laughter. I will truly miss all of y’all and hope to roll back down this way for a reunion someday. I’ll be checking in from time to time to see how things are going. I will be transferring back to Dallas to start a new chapter within the company, this maybe a good sign of the economy beginning to make a comeback………….I hope. Been working those 12 and 14 hour days, the last two months as we finish out the contract. Now it’s all about packing and dealing with the realtors and all that goes with relocating. I hope to get in just one more ride before we move, and that may not be until March or April.
Well y’all take care and keep that rubber side down, Cheer’s from south Tejas…………for now!
Jerry it has been our pleasure to get to know you and enjoy our shared passion of flying close to the ground. I hope you find the housing market in your favor. I recently went through a refinance process, if I had known what "hell" that was going to be, I may have never gone through it. I wish you all the best, and thanks to the wonder of the inter-web you will never be far away, and I bet you still make the annual pilgrimage to the Sinking Sand-bar in October.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:21 AM
hondo1
Tourer

PD,

It has been a pleasure the few times I have been able to ride with you. I can hardly wait for my retirement in the Hill Country and maybe one day you will get back permanently. Good luck with your move and I look forward to riding with you again one day.

Big Red

Old 01-08-2012, 01:42 PM
txrarebear
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Jerry,
It's been fun and it's been real, hell it's even been real fun.
You're going to be only a couple hundred miles away, heck sounds like a roadtrip sometime.
I've been thinking of seeing if the OF's and W's wanted to make a ride to Lampassas this spring, maybe we'll meet you up that way sometime.
Besides, I'm sure you will be making it back this way sometime (can't just leave the Hill Country behind) and as long as you are still lurking around the Southwest Forum, we'll keep in touch.
Hopefully, we'll ride with yo again before you head that way.
See ya,

Old 01-09-2012, 06:19 AM
formike56
Club Member

What part of the Dallas area will it be Jerry?

Old 01-09-2012, 08:51 PM
PureDeath
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Thanks Guys, we will be moving about 25 or 30 miles east of Big D and I will stay in touch. Oh................and we will always make that run to that little old island they call Galveston, near Tejas!

Old 01-28-2012, 05:49 AM
formike56
Club Member

As any of the Old Farts or ******* Itching to ride next Sunday??????

Old 01-28-2012, 05:59 AM
xd.404life
Tourer

Well now that you mention it, Hell ya I am ready for a ride! Its just going to be a little difficult to make it, I am sure y'all understand. Enjoy and have a good ride!

Troy

Old 01-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Harpoonman
Club Member

Originally Posted by formike56
As any of the Old Farts or ******* Itching to ride next Sunday??????
I am definetly leaning that way... as a matter of fact I'm leaning so far I'm about to fall over. I sure hope it's a nice day

Originally Posted by xd.404life
Well now that you mention it, Hell ya I am ready for a ride! Its just going to be a little difficult to make it, I am sure y'all understand. Enjoy and have a good ride!

Troy
I'm sure you have a better excuse for missing rides that I do. Be as careful as possible. Looking forward to your arival stateside. Keep us posted.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:38 PM
txrarebear
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll be in Detroit all next week so I will be riding Sunday even if its 40 degrees.
It's bound to be warmer here than it'll be there.
So I'll use that ride to thaw out!
If I make it back ok, I'll be up for it.
I'll be watchin the thread.
See ya'll then.

Quick Reply: San Antonio Area Riders