Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

San Antonio Area Riders

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 06:33 AM
formike56
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did the MSF course... Excellent course. Would recomend this course to anyone that rides. I went in skeptical. Thought that for long as I have been riding that I knew it all. I enjoyed it. I got to ride a Kawi. KLH 250. Looked like the Gorilla at the circus. It was a good little bike for this type of course. Did learn several things. Anyway passed the written 98% driving skills 100%. The next thing will be doing the advanced course they offer. Will wait till after summer.

Old 04-20-2009, 02:45 PM
Harpoonman
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So...maybe the local constabulary, and judiciary will learn to appreciate your "new" style of riding? Good Luck.

Old 05-13-2009, 01:41 PM
formike56
Club Member

DOUBT THAT... They like the greenbacks..... I have all but One of my infractions dropped. Working on it as we speak..... Now that I'm a legal M/C operator. Will be doing the Willow City loop. I've heard that is a must do if you live in Central Texas... Is anyone going to the Pre Sturgis rally at the Cotton Gin in Maxwell????

Last edited by formike56; 05-15-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:55 PM
SciFiGuy
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by formike56
all you have to do is click on this link www.txmotofoto.com you go there directly
Mike thanks for the link as well. Saw the guy this weekend and there was a sign on the side of the road with the web address but after I got back Saturday from the Sisters I couldn't for the life of me remember what the sign said.

Looks like he got the whole group I was riding with.

Thanks again man.

Old 05-14-2009, 05:35 PM
PureDeath
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by formike56
DOUBT THAT... They like the greenbacks..... I have all but One of my infractions dropped. Working on it as we speak..... Now that I'm a legal M/C operator. Will be doing the Willow City loop. I've heard that is a must do if you live in Central Texas... Is anyone going to the Pre ROT rally at the Cotton Gin in Maxwell????
Is that the weekend before? Just checked out the site and I don't see that one listed. Or is that the July per rally?

Old 05-15-2009, 09:27 AM
formike56
Club Member

Here is the web page. http://www.thecottongin.net They throw a pretty good party. I was wrong on the pre ROT ralley there. It is a pre Sturgis rally in July. Sorry about the mistake...

Old 05-15-2009, 01:13 PM
PureDeath
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Hey Mike I just got an e-mail that they are having a little thang going on at the stealer down at Gruene June 6th. The three year anniversary party and sales...
may ride down and check thangs out.........garage sale and side walk sale.
Who know's I may just come back with a t-shirt.........LOL!

Old 05-15-2009, 01:21 PM
CruzN
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry for the interruption of your threat.
But I have been looking for a friend of mine from High School that lived in the San Antonio area since the 70's. We used to ride together and the last time I saw him was in 1972 riding a wheelie down Main Street on a Kawasaki 500 triple. I'd like to contact him to see if he is interested in reunion with a group of us.

His name Dean M Card, appox 54 years old. I have searched the web, believe me I have search. Can't find him. If maybe some of you might know him or remember him I would appreciate you giving him my email address. don@virtualhale.com

thanks for taking the time to read this.

Old 05-15-2009, 11:00 PM
formike56
Club Member

Originally Posted by CruzN
Sorry for the interruption of your threat.
But I have been looking for a friend of mine from High School that lived in the San Antonio area since the 70's. We used to ride together and the last time I saw him was in 1972 riding a wheelie down Main Street on a Kawasaki 500 triple. I'd like to contact him to see if he is interested in reunion with a group of us.

His name Dean M Card, appox 54 years old. I have searched the web, believe me I have search. Can't find him. If maybe some of you might know him or remember him I would appreciate you giving him my email address. don@virtualhale.com

thanks for taking the time to read this.

Drop mudpuddle a note. He is from the San Antonio area.

Old 05-15-2009, 11:04 PM
formike56
Club Member

Originally Posted by PureDeath
Hey Mike I just got an e-mail that they are having a little thang going on at the stealer down at Gruene June 6th. The three year anniversary party and sales...
may ride down and check thangs out.........garage sale and side walk sale.
Who know's I may just come back with a t-shirt.........LOL!

That is there B-day bash. I probably go. See what kinda sidewalk they have for sale.

Couple of buddy from work just bought them selves each Nightster's. Tried to tell the salesman my name. Get a headhunting fee. No flippin luck...

Quick Reply: San Antonio Area Riders