Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

San Antonio Area Riders

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 06:40 AM
Starboard
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by txrarebear
See ya'll in Luckenbach around 9:45 - 10:00.
Mud, Roland and I and at least 2 others will be riding up from my house here in Boerne.

What do ya say OFW's......any ideas where we are heading to from Luckenbach?
Ride safe all.
See ya in the AM.
Probably be a little after 10:00 by the time we get to Luckenbach. Me and Big Red are meeting Mike, PD, Bishop, XXRugerXX and hopefully Harpoonman and Phoenix Rider in Blanco at 9:30.

We usually top off the tanks and BS a bit and that will give XXRugerXX a little more time to get there.

I'm open to any suggestions, but I need to be back home early (around 2:00) to meet some folks coming in from their deer lease in Hondo. I will have to cut out of the herd at some point.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Bishop73
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit.....................I finally make myself get to bed early and stop drinking, wake up on time and.........................fvcking battery is dead and I can't get it to charge!!!!!!!!!!

NOT a happy camper at the moment......

Ya'll have fun and be careful.....

Old 08-01-2010, 04:24 PM
hondo1
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey *******,

Great ride and day of fun with some really good people.

I'm sure glad I met this group as the group is a great bunch to ride with (or in the case of Mike and Mud to fly the friendly roads with).

Thanks to Kelly and Wade for reconnecting my shift rod. I love to ride but sadly am one of those few that doesn't know a hammer from a wrench or how to fix anything.Thanks for your help. I am planning on getting that screw replaced Monday.

Look forward to the next ride and get together.

Big Red

Old 08-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Starboard
Road Master

Originally Posted by Bishop73
Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit.....................I finally make myself get to bed early and stop drinking, wake up on time and.........................fvcking battery is dead and I can't get it to charge!!!!!!!!!!

NOT a happy camper at the moment......

Ya'll have fun and be careful.....
We'll have to let you slide again. And that sweet Chevelle is worth at least two mulligans!

BUT, you missed another good ride today. Had a bunch of us by the time we got to Luckenbach. I think if everybody showed up at once, we would have well over twenty bikes! We'll catch you on the next one!

Thanks to all for a great time. Good food and good company. I am going to be damn sore in the morning from laughing all day.

Old 08-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Phoenix Rider
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woman of few words...

GOAT

Old 08-01-2010, 06:42 PM
txrarebear
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Great ride today!!

As usual guys and gals........had a great day.
I do look forward to these rides and meetings on Sundays.
Like Mike said, got to do and overnighter sometime, if we can manage to plan such a thing.

Once again, it was great to see everyone and meeting newcomers, glad you were able to make it Frank.

Again, still looking forward to seeing some of the rest of you (MIA) OFW's too.........next time I guess.

Now, let me see what else I can do with that "little red dot".
(stupid table got in the way).
But....... on a good note, my chair never felt better than when I sat back down!!
Holly lu ya!!

See ya Old Farts and ******* (and Mrs. ******) next time!
Until then,
Ride safe.

Old 08-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Harpoonman
Club Member

Originally Posted by hondo1
Hey *******,

Great ride and day of fun with some really good people.

I'm sure glad I met this group as the group is a great bunch to ride with (or in the case of Mike and Mud to fly the friendly roads with).

Look forward to the next ride and get together.

Big Red
Originally Posted by Starboard
We'll have to let you slide again. And that sweet Chevelle is worth at least two mulligans!

BUT, you missed another good ride today. Had a bunch of us by the time we got to Luckenbach. I think if everybody showed up at once, we would have well over twenty bikes! We'll catch you on the next one!

Thanks to all for a great time. Good food and good company. I am going to be damn sore in the morning from laughing all day.
+1 & +1

We ended up being 8 to 10 blocks ahead of some bike headlights in Boerne one moment, and a few seconds later, I'm riding two abreast with XXRugerXX... WOW!! I couldn't believe how quick he closed that gap... He just grinned

We rolled in about 4:15... we sure had fun! Not so sure the couple we stopped to help had as good a day as we did... at least the worst injury they would admit to, was pride and a grassbur in the toe of the passenger.

Old 08-01-2010, 06:52 PM
txrarebear
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Wink Man of even fewer words (yeah, RIGHT)

Originally Posted by Phoenix Rider
GOAT
Ok P Rider, what did I miss?
Something must have had me distracted, and I can't figure out how THAT could have happened.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:43 PM
XXRugerXX
Advanced

Originally Posted by Harpoonman

We ended up being 8 to 10 blocks ahead of some bike headlights in Boerne one moment, and a few seconds later, I'm riding two abreast with XXRugerXX... WOW!! I couldn't believe how quick he closed that gap... He just grinned
I really have no idea what you mean!

Had a really great day and rode with some really great folks! Look forward to doing it again sometime soon.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Starboard
Road Master

Originally Posted by XXRugerXX
I really have no idea what you mean!
I really have no idea what you mean, Officer!

FTFY

The next time I hear 'you know we always have to wait up for the baggers' (I won't name any names, Kelly) I can easily produce evidence to the contrary.

Quick Reply: San Antonio Area Riders