Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

Hells Angels run in AZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 10:36 AM
gjb1952
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hells Angels run in AZ

The majority of 'convicted felons' that I know aren't even members of the motorcycle community, but it's not as entertaining to talk about those that don't ride motorcycles.

[/quote]

The majority??? Do you know alot of them?

Old 05-02-2008, 10:44 AM
gjb1952
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: carlo

How come the Cops don't Go after the real problems MS13. And the rest of the people that don't belong here. They like the head lines MC clubs so called Ital crime famleys. Guess there afraid of MS13 or can't find them and any one with an Ital name is easy pickens.
Geeesh...where did you see this? On the Discovery channel? I am conviced the cops are afraid of MS13 so they turn their attention to the more civil Biker outlaw gangs of Dicovery channel Sunday night.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 05-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Broken Leg Rider
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: hmmr

i'll type slow so maybe u will catch on.

the local hells angels are known drug trafickers and gun smugglers through mexico. the law enforcement uses several HI TECH methods such as taking photographs for investigations etc.

think about it, the entire state chapters are here. cliky cliky, most wanted, spotted someone they are looking for.

jesus.
Ever heard of covert?Many ways to takecovert spy photos without having an army along using such a flimsy excuse towaste manpower.OrI suppose the moron running from the LEOS is just so stupid as to ride by in plain sight of the entire state police force. What about all those speeders unable to donate their money to the state coffers?Guess the thought of possible "prison break" was bouncing around? Right. Storm the machine guns

Old 05-02-2008, 11:46 AM
italian biker
Road Master
Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: badherb

the prison run.... H.A. yeah let's applaud them like we do all criminals. At their best they are a has been group.... in the 60's when it was about being a rebel they had it going on.... now they are just as bad as the mob... but less Italian.
As you HD riders sometimes say, "There are two types of riders, ones that ride an HD..........."
There are two types of criminals. Those who are Italian, and those who want to be Italian.

Question about this HA run. As I understand it, they do this as a salute to the members that are in this prison, for commiting and being convicted of a felony. And some of the people on the board here seem to think that it's cool that they do this. But if it was a crip member, that did the same crime, the same people would probably call him a scumbag.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:10 PM
italian biker
Road Master
Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: amike
It was called brotherhood. That all went away when rub's, poser's, and wanabee's started buying bikes.
Every single one of us were "wanabee" ridersat one point and time. None of us rode a bike out of the womb.

Old 05-02-2008, 01:48 PM
HDTide
Tourer

Is today "old thread day?" Threads about waving, "real" bikers, now this one from February is back.

Old 05-04-2008, 03:39 AM
dirico1266
Tourer

My take on the whole ride is this.

I went on the run. I enjoyed myself. I even posted the video on this forum in the video section. It seemed to me that the abundance of police were due to infact that the run was at the prison. We went down one side of the street and looped again back up the same street (YES, RIGHT BETWEEN PRISON YARDS). When a prisoner get transferred to another location they normaly move them at night and they dont know until the same day or maybe hour before their transfer before getting into the trasportation van. The reason for this is so the prisoner can't make plans to escape and have someone pick them up on the other side of the fence. now having said that every prisoner in florence knows the run in happining, the HA's have been doing the run for a while now and if there wasn't that kind of police present they are doing a preventative measure of escape. Since the prisoners know about this run they could plan an escape.

I have gone to the march HA run in tucson - no police presence

I have gone to the april poker run in cave creek - no police presence

Just today I went on the HA run in Mesa - no police presence. Many of the people were even carrying guns at this event.

I do see a lot of HA's in phoenix and when I see them locally I show them respect and they do the same.

I like their runs. I enjoy their company. I buy their support t-shirts. Hell this year when I went to laughlin for the river run I wore all my support patches and never had an issue.

I think the media has really hyped up alot of what you hear about HA.

Fogot to mention in the post that said they are CRIMINALS PERIOD. Get a grip on yourself. If your a felon, you cant have a gun in arizona and their are plenty of them who have them visable while riding. They would not ride with them open like that if they had felony records. No you don't have to be a felon to be a criminal but RUNNING DRUGS, MURDER and RUNNING GUNS are felonous charges.

just my 2 cents..

Old 05-04-2008, 06:53 AM
flibuoy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Rodney King said it best..."can't we all just get along?"

Old 05-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Fightn_Tiger
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post