Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

McKinney toy run...

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 02:56 PM
TexFordD
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default McKinney toy run...

Just back from this years McKinney toy run. Fantastic. Well over 200 bikes this year. I swear at one point the line streched 2 kliks coming back into
McKinney. Many cudos to the Collin County Sheriffs department and surrounding Police Departments( Mckinney, Princeton and Blue Ridgeto mention a few)for thier cooperation and help this year. An absoulute fun and safe run.
It was a thrill to see the residents along the way come out and wave us on. Definitely planted the seed for future riders out there along the way.
It was a pleasure meeting everyone today. And to top the day I won a door prize and a Patriot Ridersgremlen bellplus a T-Shirt.
WHO NEEDS A HEADLIGHT, CHECK MY SMILE. Thanks all.

P.S. If anyone got pics( I forgot my camera,jeeez)please post here.

Old 12-03-2007, 08:03 AM
WyndellF
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: McKinney toy run...

It was a fun ride! Id like to see some pics too!

Old 12-03-2007, 09:14 AM
Slick02
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, I didn't even know about it. I live in Westminster and work in Mckinney. Oh well, maybe next year

Old 12-03-2007, 06:46 PM
mark2626
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: TexFordD

Just back from this years McKinney toy run. Fantastic. Well over 200 bikes this year. I swear at one point the line streched 2 kliks coming back into
McKinney. Many cudos to the Collin County Sheriffs department and surrounding Police Departments( Mckinney, Princeton and Blue Ridgeto mention a few)for thier cooperation and help this year. An absoulute fun and safe run.
It was a thrill to see the residents along the way come out and wave us on. Definitely planted the seed for future riders out there along the way.
It was a pleasure meeting everyone today. And to top the day I won a door prize and a Patriot Ridersgremlen bellplus a T-Shirt.
WHO NEEDS A HEADLIGHT, CHECK MY SMILE. Thanks all.

P.S. If anyone got pics( I forgot my camera,jeeez)please post here.
I was there, my fianace took some pics from the back seat of the line of bikes when we went down one of the hills, I dont think it turned out that great though.....fun ride from beggining to end, didnt have any idiots in front or behind me. Felt like I was in a parade going through the towns with everyone standing out on the porch waving. Can't wait to do next year.