Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

Arlington, Texas

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005 | 11:55 AM
trebin
|
Cruiser
Default Arlington, Texas

I'll be going to Arlington at the end of March and early April.Weather will be warm enough but I know it's the rainy season at that time.I'll be there for three weeks and would like a heads up on the nightlife. Biker friendly bars,etc. I lived in Houston for 18 years so I kinda got an idea on the weather even though Houston and Dallas can have very different weather. Lookin forward to a great road trip!!.......Thanks....Tim

Old 01-03-2006 | 11:34 PM
cash
Cruiser
Default RE: Arlington, Texas

Don't miss this one -- Strokers Ice House Bar and Grill
T

Old 01-06-2006 | 04:57 AM
hd lady
Tourer

We live at Strokers when the weather is good. Also the Easyrider Bike show is the April 6th I think and the Party is crazy.

Hot Rods and Hoggs in Arlington is not bad either. Thunderhorse Saloon in Lewisville throws a pretty good party.

Old 01-06-2006 | 09:56 AM
dert
Road Master

Hey,while you are at Hot rods and Hogs,check out the Freeride Band.Buddies of mine from Abilene.We go there when they are playing.Cool place.These guys are in their 50,s and have played together off and on since th late 70,s ..must hear and see.The younger one,Cole Mashburn is a killer lead .The black vocalist ,Gerald will croon and swoon your lady away..All these guys are everything from plumbers to Boll weevil eradicators to prison high school teachers.

Old 01-06-2006 | 10:36 PM
trebin
|
Cruiser

Thanks for all the info guys. I'll be sure to check out these places.....thanks again....Tim

Old 02-12-2006 | 02:42 PM
tegam2003
1st Gear

1 more you may like, http://undergroundicehouse.com/bike_nights.htm

Old 02-16-2006 | 12:53 AM
trebin
|
Cruiser

looks like what I'm looking for......thanks...Tim

Old 03-27-2006 | 10:51 PM
trebin
|
Cruiser

I'm here!!! Been a great trip.....snow in the mountains of West Virginia, 30's thru Virginia and the Carolinas,Atlanta traffic sucks...Some rain but no problems. Looks like Rods and Hoggs is on the way to and fro my training.....how lucky is that. Lookin to have a good time here in Texas. Any one who plays in a band and is close by let me know so I can come and hear ya.....Tim

Old 04-09-2006 | 10:02 PM
trebin
|
Cruiser

Winding down here...be leaving Friday. Have to say that I don't care for the traffic around here and some drivers just need their a$$eS kicked! Been to all the recommended places and would say that the undergroud icehouse was my favorite. Rick,the owner even bought me a beer! Plenty going on around here.... found some neat places on my own. Jenette's down off Abrams and 360 was pretty cool......beer was cheaper than Hot Rods and Hogs but Hogs has ambiance!! Seems the owners of Hogs also own Fantasy Ranch! Got my first tatoos here in Arlington. Maybe I'll get some pics on once I get home. Hope the weather eases up and the storms are all over with!

win

Old 05-28-2006 | 12:52 AM
Crushertx3
Road Warrior

You were close to a real Biker Bar
Big Dicks Bar on Abram
they are putting on a benefit for my OL next month
true old school Bikers helping Bikers

Quick Reply: Arlington, Texas