Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Silly & Dooley

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Redhawk
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Silly & Dooley

Just wanted to drop you a line & let you know, Kel & I had a good time riding with you & your wives yesterday. I hope you all had a good time & didn't mind the company of some of our other riding buddies. Look forward to getting together again soon.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:06 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior
Default RE: Silly & Dooley

Hey bro...

I had a blast man!! Thanks for inviting me and the wife. I'm definately glad to have met you the other day. I found a good riding bud! I didnt mind your buddies at all. They where all cool people. I can get along with anyone. I hope to go riding some more for sure. We had fun yesterday. I couldnt have spent it any better. Grocery gettin' aint for me. When I ride, I like to make a day of it, see some scenery, have a few drinks, eat and etc... This past weekend was my idea of a riding weekend. I thank you for that. For the 5-6 years I've been around here... I have gone no where but local riding. I've seen more this weekend than I've seen my entire time here accumalated. Awesome!!!

Anytime you ride... give me a shout. I down for what ever!

Say hi to the fam for me.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Redhawk
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: SiLlY

Hey bro...

I had a blast man!! Thanks for inviting me and the wife. I'm definately glad to have met you the other day. I found a good riding bud! I didnt mind your buddies at all. They where all cool people. I can get along with anyone. I hope to go riding some more for sure. We had fun yesterday. I couldnt have spent it any better. Grocery gettin' aint for me. When I ride, I like to make a day of it, see some scenery, have a few drinks, eat and etc... This past weekend was my idea of a riding weekend. I thank you for that. For the 5-6 years I've been around here... I have gone no where but local riding. I've seen more this weekend than I've seen my entire time here accumalated. Awesome!!!

Anytime you ride... give me a shout. I down for what ever!

Say hi to the fam for me.
Awesome, glad to hear it. We'll put some miles on the scoots. I've got another group that I ride with. They always meet, 12:00 @Vinnie's Sardine Grill & Raw Bar. It's on Mountain Island Lake. Sometimes we can hook up with them on Saturday & the guys we rode with Sunday, on Sundays. You'll always get a call from us. I'll send you the Rally info I was talking to you about. Some have websites. You two are more than welcome to join us.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:50 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Good deal bro. Sounds like a plan!!! I can ride solo on Saturdays and bring the wifey on Sundays. Look forward to your call.

Thanks on the rally info.

Later...