Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Meet, Greet and Eat Plans ( Feb 3, 2007)

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007 | 11:52 AM
Yoman
Tourer
Default RE: Meet, Greet and Eat Plans ( Feb 3, 2007)

Hey BA,

Roads aroung Concord and Charlotte are good. They were mostly dry yesterday. I'm sure there is some salt and brine still on the roads but it will be awhile before its gone completely. Anyway I'm going...riding of course... Wife has bailed on me...says it's too cold. Can't contact my buddy.... he has a new girlfriend.... don't understand that... girlfriend? Riding? RIDING OF COURSE! If she doen't understand...find a new one!!!! LOL See yall later...

Yoman

Old 02-03-2007 | 12:13 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Good weather! How is Concord? This event still a go?

Old 02-03-2007 | 12:56 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Sounds like this even fizzled last minute due to weather and salt. Please don't give up on this concept. Let's schedule the next meet. Perhaps for next weekend? I'll wait to hear from you guys/gals.

Old 02-03-2007 | 04:55 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Sorry guys but we all did meet up today, just like planned.

Old 02-03-2007 | 05:02 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

That sucks (for me)! How was it? Food good? Got pics? Sorry I didn't make it. I waited too late to confirm. My fault! When's the next one?

Old 02-03-2007 | 05:09 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

I figured maybe towards the end of the month we will do another one. Someone today said Concords dealership is having a bike night about this same time so maybe we can all meet up there.

Since almost all of the riders today were from the other side of Charlote so to be fair we will have it over that way the next time. Maybe Hooters in Matthews. At least then some of you "guys "will show up..

Oh and Silly, I was asking about you so yes you were missed.

Old 02-03-2007 | 05:21 PM
Yoman
Tourer

Great meeting everyone today. Thanks Amy for getting this started. Looking forward to the next one.

Yoman

Old 02-03-2007 | 05:51 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Yoman

Great meeting everyone today. Thanks Amy for getting this started. Looking forward to the next one.

Yoman
No thank you all for coming. I look forward to many more and meeting more of our members.
If anyone has a great spot to meet at or know of any upcoming events please let me know. I will do my best to get some things planned but it takes everyones help.

By the way Yoman, which was colder coming or going?? For you all that don't know, Yoman and Jackpilot game from the Gastonia / Dallas are which was a good little ride as well. They looked alittle cold when they arrived but they both came in with a smile on their face and waning to know when the next one was.

Old 02-03-2007 | 09:53 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Aww man.... I hated not going. I was afraid I was going to be the only one. I will make the next one for damn sure! As a matter of fact... to be sure I make it, I'll PM you's my address. I'll give everyone permission to come kick my @ss if I dont attend. lol..

Thank you Amy! Thank you for asking about me and organizing these much needed events.
Any location is fine. After we start to get the jist of who will always attend, maybe we can rotate locations to suit everyone. The next event, if it is at Hooters in Matthews, is right around the corner from me. I can be there in 2 minutes. I bought my RK at the HD dealer right next to Hooters. Awesome guys at that dealership too.

Keep us posted. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 02-04-2007 | 12:38 PM
Yoman
Tourer

Amy,

You know I think the ride home was colder. By the way I'm the good looking one, setting across from you and Mark.

yoman

Quick Reply: Meet, Greet and Eat Plans ( Feb 3, 2007)