Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

SC State Hog Rally 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 04:47 AM
Race2Beach
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up SC State Hog Rally 2012

Hey, have you heard the news?

After more than 10 years, the SC State H.O.G. Rally is holding a “Homecoming on the North End! That’s right, we asked for it, they listened, and the city of North Myrtle Beach, SC is stoked to be the Presenting Sponsor. Everyone in North Myrtle Beach is ready to welcome us with open arms for an Old School Rally!

Oct. 4 -6, 2012 my friends and me will gather at the Host Hotel, Ocean Drive Beach and Golf Resort, home of the iconic Spanish Galleon, for a weekend filled with old school events… Bike Games, Photo Scavenger Hunt, Bike Shows, Biker BINGO, Drill Teams, and Monthly Pr-registration Giveaways… Its crazy man… you name it they’ve got it!

So, I’m going to preregister, make my reservations, call all my old friends, and pack my t-bags. Make sure you do the same… and do it soon! Can’t wait to see you and yours at the SC State H.O.G. Rally “Homecoming on the North End” 2012! This is going to be a BLAST!

Oh yeah, before I forget to get updates and news as soon as it happens… make sure to:

Follow them on Twitter: @
SCStateHOGRally
Friend them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/scstaterally

Last edited by Race2Beach; 03-04-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:28 PM
harfooz
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Race2Beach
Hey, have you heard the news?

After more than 10 years, the SC State H.O.G. Rally is holding a “Homecoming on the North End! That’s right, we asked for it, they listened, and the city of North Myrtle Beach, SC is stoked to be the Presenting Sponsor. Everyone in North Myrtle Beach is ready to welcome us with open arms for an Old School Rally!

Oct. 4 -6, 2012 my friends and me will gather at the Host Hotel, Ocean Drive Beach and Golf Resort, home of the iconic Spanish Galleon, for a weekend filled with old school events… Bike Games, Photo Scavenger Hunt, Bike Shows, Biker BINGO, Drill Teams, and Monthly Pr-registration Giveaways… Its crazy man… you name it they’ve got it!

So, I’m going to preregister, make my reservations, call all my old friends, and pack my t-bags. Make sure you do the same… and do it soon! Can’t wait to see you and yours at the SC State H.O.G. Rally “Homecoming on the North End” 2012! This is going to be a BLAST!

Oh yeah, before I forget to get updates and news as soon as it happens… make sure to:

Follow them on Twitter: @
SCStateHOGRally2012
Friend them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/scstaterally

The Website will be open in a few days and Pr-registration will begin very soon.. Update will be posted when it is ready
Just a minor fix: I think that Twitter feed is supposed to be @SCStateHOGRally

Hope this helps,
'fooz

Old 01-24-2012, 06:43 AM
fattyboyy
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

will be there