Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006 | 03:22 AM
Wolhar
Banned
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

You start it, I'll chime in. I'm easy!!!!! How about Sunday 10/22/06 hahahahahahahahah I'm ridin somewhere, thinking about Cahsiers area, pretty far for you though.
ORIGINAL: redheadfred

h aha , yeah I gave them boys a fit about that . When we got home we were supposed to meet up about 9pm and hangout , but they were to tired . Would like to try to get it worked out soon enough so everyone can plan for it , No excuses !

Old 10-22-2006 | 03:57 AM
blown alcohol
Road Captain

Gastonia is not far from me. Maybe next time I can join the crowd. This weekend I have been taking it easy (back problems). Well, I did ride 150 miles Thursday with one of those back wraps.
******, where is Cahsiers? If the rain moves out of the area early tomorrow I will be riding down your way to see a friend.

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?r...101111&loop=no

Old 10-22-2006 | 04:52 AM
Wolhar
Banned

Cashiers is on 64 North and West of greenville SC, it's in the Mountains! I was lookin at 11 to 276 to 64 to 107 to 23 to BRP to 215 to 178 to 11. Starting and ending at the crossroads of 11/14 its about 200 miles Probably need to leave there by 10 or 11 am.
ORIGINAL: blown alcohol

Gastonia is not far from me. Maybe next time I can join the crowd. This weekend I have been taking it easy (back problems). Well, I did ride 150 miles Thursday with one of those back wraps.
******, where is Cahsiers? If the rain moves out of the area early tomorrow I will be riding down your way to see a friend.

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?r...101111&loop=no

Old 10-23-2006 | 11:39 AM
balley
Elite HDF Member

Salisbury Here!

Old 10-23-2006 | 08:34 PM
redheadfred
Cruiser

Hey ****** , this weekend is full . How about next weekend we come down to SC and ride ? I hate wearing a helmet , not sure if mine is still concidered a helmet though . Ive got 3 others dieing to go already ( all harleys this time )

Old 10-23-2006 | 09:00 PM
BREAD
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Neckball

We are in Coulwood near Mt. Island Lake.
That's amazing, I grew up in Coulwood, on BirchwoodDrive.
Small world... my wife grew up Oakdale / Coulwood and went to West and North Meck. Definitely in for some riding, but it is getting quite COLD these days...

Old 10-23-2006 | 09:11 PM
Braveheart_88
Novice

Grew up in ranlo but now live in MT Holly always looking for ppl to ride with

Old 10-23-2006 | 09:19 PM
redheadfred
Cruiser

cool , If its not too cold for ya , trying to workout something for next weekend

Old 10-23-2006 | 11:01 PM
raven28690
Cruiser

Im in Valdese NC. located between hickory and asheville off I-40

wanted to let everyone in the area know on friday evenings starting at 5pm until 9pm we have a cruise in at myras ice cream which is hosted by myras.
alot of old muscle cars usually show up (around two parking lots full) and on average there is at least 10 bikes. not alot of riding goes on but we do hang around and look at the cars and try to win some money from the drawings they have for the people who bring a hot rod or ride a bike (4 to 5 $40 winners and 4 to 5 $100 winners).
this friday is going to be the last cruise in of the season until next year so if anyone can make it come on out.
weather permitting (supposedly rain thursday and friday) we will be there.

anyone interested and wanting directions shoot me a pm.

Old 10-24-2006 | 01:30 AM
Wolhar
Banned

Probably can't make the Cruisin but interested in a ride somewhere Sat or Sunday.
ORIGINAL: raven28690

Im in Valdese NC. located between hickory and asheville off I-40

wanted to let everyone in the area know on friday evenings starting at 5pm until 9pm we have a cruise in at myras ice cream which is hosted by myras.
alot of old muscle cars usually show up (around two parking lots full) and on average there is at least 10 bikes. not alot of riding goes on but we do hang around and look at the cars and try to win some money from the drawings they have for the people who bring a hot rod or ride a bike (4 to 5 $40 winners and 4 to 5 $100 winners).
this friday is going to be the last cruise in of the season until next year so if anyone can make it come on out.
weather permitting (supposedly rain thursday and friday) we will be there.

anyone interested and wanting directions shoot me a pm.

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up