Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007 | 11:39 AM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Bike is still in shop.Mike at Xcycles isfixing my brakes and lowering the front end the correct way and thenhe's going tomake me some custom handgrips.....chrome of course..

I did get me a windsheild though.....wooo hoooo......so I am ready for a trip now.....jut not in the hills.

We wanted to go camping next week but it's still up in the air but we will certainly let you know when. Me and Yana need to see what kind of trouble we can get in while we are there to.
We are talking about buying a boat as well so we may be calling you guys up for a redneck yatch club event.

Old 06-28-2007 | 02:21 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

redneck yacht club event.. lmao!!

Congrats on the windshield. It makes one hell of a difference!! Did Mark paint your helmet yet? lol..

Old 06-28-2007 | 07:28 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Not yet. He's trying to get me to buy one of these DOT helmets now like he justbought but..... i think not.
They don't fit my big head like they should.

You bought "Yana" that Vrod yet or did she tell you no you couldn't have it ???

Old 06-28-2007 | 09:00 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

lol... What did he buy? A full face? lol

No Vrod yet. I'm kinda waiting to hear from Mark. We talked about byinga couplesalvaged models so we don't waste the cash on a new one. After all.. we will be tearing them down to the frame anyway. No point in buying a new unit. She is stillnot kosher with the vrod bit. She wants a sportster. To be honest... I'd like to buy both. If I could find a reallyinexpensive 883... I'd get it for her and the vrod for me.

Old 06-28-2007 | 09:26 PM
Wolhar
Banned

ORIGINAL: SiLlY

lol... What did he buy? A full face? lol
AND WHAT!? Is wrong with a fullface?

Old 06-28-2007 | 09:41 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

lol... Much love bro! lol.. Mark being an X crotch rocketeer... is why I said that.

Old 06-28-2007 | 10:18 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Silly's in trouble ...silly's in trouble.....hehehe

No, he bought something like he has but it's a DOT one. It just has to much padding inside of it for my big head. We both already have the full faced ones left from when we road the Rockets.

Make sure you tell Yana to hurry upand get a bike so we all can hook up for the MB fall rally.

Old 06-29-2007 | 12:57 AM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

lol... and to think.. I ride with himevery weekend. I am in serious trouble! If I disappear... assume the worse and send for help.

By next year.. MB rally, I will have another bike! Wether she is ready/able to ride is another story. I am the worse person to teach her. You might have to help her. lol... I have the worse patience when it comes to my beloved wife. I know I am bad when it comes to that. I tried once to teach herto drivestandard. It was comical (NOT). All that being said... she only drives automatics. lol..

Old 06-29-2007 | 10:28 AM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

yep your right........sounds like I could teach her a thing or two.........although you may hate me by the time it's all over with.

Just kidding.

By the way......I was talking about the fall rally this year. You guys have to go with us.

Old 06-29-2007 | 04:20 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Ahh.. cool! I forgot about that one. I was so focused on the Cherokee fall rally. I have reservations for it. Only reason I'm going to it is because of the roads in that area.

I don't know if i'll have a second bike for MB this year. It would be nice!! hehe.

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up