Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007 | 07:44 PM
orangecrush
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

dang it........I was signed in as Mark again

Old 06-25-2007 | 07:46 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

did you say free wings.........yeeee hawww I am so there. hahaha

I would love for us all to meet up for a couple of these bike nights. But you guys have to come over to the dark side with us as well. My bike is in the shop this week but I am up for a get together next week if anybody is up for it. I could ride with Mark but one of his mods was a "SOLO" seat .............I wonder why he did that. You think he might be telling me something.

Old 06-25-2007 | 10:05 PM
squintbo
Cruiser

Free food. I'm so there.[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 06-26-2007 | 02:23 PM
rock5986
Tourer

Its about time you Yanks headed south of the border!! They usually have a decent crowd there, but unfortunately, I dont get to make very often as I'm usually on the road late on Wednesdays. Theres usually several Rock Hill HOG members there and we'd love to have you guys ride with us sometime. Good bunch of people to hang with..

Old 06-26-2007 | 03:54 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

I'm confused... (wich is easily achieved), is there something setup for this coming week? Let me know. I'll try to make it.

Old 06-26-2007 | 04:45 PM
King Kobra
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: SiLlY

I'm confused... (wich is easily achieved), is there something setup for this coming week? Let me know. I'll try to make it.

Well not really official as squintbo had posted a message in the Sportster forum asking if there were any Sportster riders in Rock Hill, SC so I posted yes its me, and I invited him to the Sagebrush Resteraunt in Rock Hill on Wednsday evening to meet up as they have a bike night every Wednesday evening there sponsored by ***'s HD. I have been to one and it was a good time. Somewhat laid back and about 20 bikes or so. They had free wings andBBQ sandwiches. Basically a cheap meal and a chance to talk bikes and meet a few people. So I asked if we could get some of the NC people down to it sometime I think that would be neat. They start it about 7pm if you are intersted. Right off the interstate77 at exit 79Dave Lyle Blvd. Ext takea right at the bottom of the exit and the first right into the shoppingcenter. Stay to the right towards thePetro Express gas station and theSagebrush is beside the Hilton Garden Inn hotel.

Old 06-26-2007 | 06:18 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Nice looking sportster there King Cobra. I will stay tuned to see if anyone else is going down your way. That's right down the street from me (Indian Trail). We hit SCon the weekendsbut we go way west, starting from from Campobelloand out toward TN. I'm a sucker for good food. Even better if it's free.

Old 06-26-2007 | 07:50 PM
King Kobra
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: SiLlY

Nice looking sportster there King Cobra. I will stay tuned to see if anyone else is going down your way. That's right down the street from me (Indian Trail). We hit SCon the weekendsbut we go way west, starting from from Campobelloand out toward TN. I'm a sucker for good food. Even better if it's free.
Thanks a bunch SiLly, would be nice tomeet some of you guys/gals from NC sometime, so hope you can make it. Supposedly the weather is supposed to hold up tomorrow from whatI saw earlier, soI will be there if anyone is able to make it.

Old 06-27-2007 | 03:16 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Silly will even dig thru the trash for a good meal......I have seen him and I have a pic to prove it.

Hey Silly........ are you and Yanaready to camp out on the beach yet ??????

Old 06-27-2007 | 03:31 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Hell yeah, Amy! We kind of lost contact since Lake Lure but I'm still game! You guys set the time and date... we will be ready!!

I have been trying to get by the shop but work has had me yoked up pretty good. Haven't had a chance to leave the office lately and when I do get out... it's for something hot (emergency). How's your scoot? Get everything fixed? Tell Mark I said "Sup!".

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up