Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007 | 08:59 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Hey Snort,

Sorry I didn't include you in the closest locals. I don't know why but I thought you lived in Midland for some odd reason. You live in the sametown as Mark and Amy. Don't mind me. Way to many drugs in my days. [8D]

Old 06-22-2007 | 08:25 AM
NCCopBikeRider
Road Warrior

Thanks for the welcome

Ride Em

[&:]

Old 06-22-2007 | 12:41 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Welcome to the family all you newbies...

I have been slack on the meet and greets and I apologize. I will try to get something set up for next weekend if anyone is interested.

Alot of us meet up at some of the local bike nights during the week if anyone wants to join us.

Old 06-22-2007 | 02:23 PM
flht69
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: SiLlY

Welcome stukes_md. We live shouting distance from each other. Well.. not really but you know... I was down that way today. I had a crew on 75, past 16, right as you exit town headed toward 521. We must get together and ride. Alot of good people around here. I've met around 20 locals and not one of them I dislike. Keith (RedHawk), Mark (orangecrush) and his wife Amy being the closest members to us. Awesome people, I have to say.

Stay tuned. We always have something going on. This weekend perhaps? Join us on a ride anytime.

You can check out this ***** of a bike anytime. [8D]Thank you!Waxhaw has one of my favorite Chineese Food restaurants. Across from Burger King, in that plaza there. Anytime you feel like putting around, I'll come meet you. lol...
SiLly, I’m trying my best to move to the Monroe, NC area. My mom lives there along with a
couple of my sisters. My one sister and her husband own Mangum Dental Restorations in
Monroe. What I wanting to know is does the Matthews HD shop have a local HOG chapter?
I’ve spent a little time riding in the area and love what I’ve seen so far. Well if I’m able
to land a job in the area maybe we’ll meet up one day.

Old 06-22-2007 | 04:15 PM
NCCopBikeRider
Road Warrior

Amy and All

Thanks for the hospitality

Can't attend anything this weekend, however, next week end is another matter.

Thanks again

Ride Em

Old 06-22-2007 | 10:04 PM
pirates55
Advanced

I'm north of Charlotte in a little town called China Grive, NC. just off of I-85 I live about 5 minutes from where they hold the smokeout.

Old 06-23-2007 | 07:26 PM
UNCCHarley
Road Master

Did anyone go to the smokeout today? How was it?

Old 06-25-2007 | 02:42 PM
squintbo
Cruiser

I'm just over the border in Rock Hill. I'd love to come up sometime and meet with all you NC Yankees. [8D]

Old 06-25-2007 | 04:03 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: squintbo

I'm just over the border in Rock Hill. I'd love to come up sometime and meet with all you NC Yankees. [8D]
HEY NOW....I ant't no dang yanker !!! I am a SOUTHERN BELL all the way thru. Don't even joke about such things as that.

Old 06-25-2007 | 06:04 PM
King Kobra
Cruiser

Great to have another Rock Hill Sportster rider in the area. Perhaps we can coax some of those Yanks (or in Amy's case a true Southern Bell) down to the Sagebrush bike nights on Wednesday nights here in Rock Hill. That would be cool. Normally have free wings, and or BBQ sandwiches oh and the beer is cold but that cost of course.

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up