Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007 | 02:44 PM
Wolhar
Banned
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Dang tough news Bro, hope all works out, we'll be thinkin' of y'all!

Old 05-28-2007 | 03:22 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Oh my I am so sorry to hear about the accident. Please let them know we will be thinking of them and hoping they get better soon. Tell him not to worry .....family always comes first. If there's anything we can do please let us know.

Old 05-28-2007 | 05:40 PM
balley
Elite HDF Member

Wishing you all a get well soon!

Old 05-28-2007 | 07:35 PM
One_Lost_Hippie
Cruiser

Hi People.....Concord here, We (meaning the ol lady and me) might catch ya at Lake Lure, we usually run that area, just came back this weekend from a run around there. If your every out in our neck of the woods, give us a shout, maybe hook up for some rides.....or catch us at Quaker Steak Bike Night...till we cross paths....Ride Safe...OLH

Old 06-21-2007 | 02:18 AM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Welp... let's bump this thread...

HELLO!!!

Old 06-21-2007 | 02:24 PM
NCCopBikeRider
Road Warrior

Gastonia New to Big twins, ridden Buells for years.

Interested in interesting rides
Ride Em

[&:]

Old 06-21-2007 | 05:08 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Welcome to the South East section of HDF. We are always riding around here. This weekend for example.. some of us are hitting the Cullowhee Mountains. I live east of you and I passed your town every weekend, these past couple months, on my way to the western side of NC. Keep an eye openfor this section. Ifa rideinterests you.. join in. You're always welcome to ride with us.

Old 06-21-2007 | 05:51 PM
stukes_md
Tourer

I've been hanging around the site for a few months but realized I've never said hello on this thread. Live in Waxhaw off of Newtown Rd. My neighbor, who has riden for years, persuaded me to jump in the sport so he didn't have to ride solo anymore. Needless to say, I having a great time.

I look forward to riding with some of you. Silly, I've got to see that bike in person.

Steve

Old 06-21-2007 | 06:49 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Welcome stukes_md. We live shouting distance from each other. Well.. not really but you know... I was down that way today. I had a crew on 75, past 16, right as you exit town headed toward 521. We must get together and ride. Alot of good people around here. I've met around 20 locals and not one of them I dislike. Keith (RedHawk), Mark (orangecrush) and his wife Amy being the closest members to us. Awesome people, I have to say.

Stay tuned. We always have something going on. This weekend perhaps? Join us on a ride anytime.

You can check out this ***** of a bike anytime. [8D]Thank you!Waxhaw has one of my favorite Chineese Food restaurants. Across from Burger King, in that plaza there. Anytime you feel like putting around, I'll come meet you. lol...

Old 06-21-2007 | 08:15 PM
Snort
Road Captain

Yes, welcome stukes_md.,
I'm in Mint Hill and Waxhaw is one of the places I tend to ride through when I have no destination in mind.
I like your ride(s) too!

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up