Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007 | 01:16 AM
orangepinmonkey
Stage III
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

live in mint hill. Ride an 01 King. My best friend rides a 100th anniv. Heritage Custom. His dad's got an 07 Heritage Classic. We all agree that there just isn't anything better than bein on 2 wheels on the open road.

on another note....i hope this isn't too off topic for this post; but is there anyone in or around Charlotte that would be interested in buying a $200 (give or take $15) HD giftcard to Pat Rogers Speedway Harley Davidson? I got it when I purchased my latest girlfriend (01 KING) and I have already purchased what i wanted from the dealership. I have other things I need to buy. If there is anyone who is interested (I will gladly take the card and get a reciept of the balance in front of you, so you know I'm not lying) please email me at orangepinmonkey@hotmail.com or call 7046416485. thanks and ride safe

Old 05-07-2007 | 05:39 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Hey orangepinmonkey

Mint Hillian here as well. We are in Farmwood East off Lawyers Rd. We have monthly meet and greets......which I am late on for April.....if you are interested in meeting up with the Charlotte gang. We have had about 25 people each time and both times were completely different crowds.
And also check out our Rally planned for June1-3 at Lake Lure.

Old 05-08-2007 | 12:05 PM
Jody FLHRCI
Cruiser

Charlotte, East-Sidenear HWY-51 & Albemarle Road...Jody

Old 05-08-2007 | 01:08 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Welcome to the group Jody.

Old 05-08-2007 | 03:28 PM
Jody FLHRCI
Cruiser

Hey Amy,
thanks for the welcome to the Group.

Hey Anyone,

I am notable to go toMyrtle Beach Bike Week until the last weekend. I know that is where most of the riders will be. Anyone else doing some local riding in the near Charlotte, NC area on Saturday May 12th. Looking to join fellow riders for a good half day ride leaving around mid-morning and finishing about mid-afternoon.

I will be leaving from Charlotte, East-Side near HWY 51 & Albemarle Road.

Have a great week,

Jody

Old 05-08-2007 | 06:44 PM
jterp
Tourer

Hi Jody - I might be up for that if the weather clears up.

Old 05-08-2007 | 08:43 PM
Snort
Road Captain

Jodi,
I'll be working this Sat and Sunday to make up for missed time for MB but we can hook upsome other time, I ride from the Mint Hill area all the time. I have some nice little jaunts that I take through Cabarrus, Stanly, and Union counties.
Snort

Old 05-09-2007 | 01:02 AM
Jody FLHRCI
Cruiser

jterp,
The weather clears, I'll ride also. If it doesn't, I have a 2 1/2 year old that can keep me busy. We might go mud puddle jumping, LOL.

Snort,
Sounds good. I ride insome of those same areas. Always looking for new routes I haven't thought of and more riders the better.

Take care,
Jody

Old 05-28-2007 | 10:05 AM
GAWSHoG
Cruiser

Amy,

This is Josh Walker. I'm Terrry Walker's oldest son. Dad has been telling me about a gig he was supposed to play this weekend. I'm sorry to announce that he will not be able to attend. My mom and younger brother were in a horrible wreck yesterday. They're both alive and my younger brother appears to be in good condition. My mom has a broken arm and ankle, along with some other various injuries. Terry will be spending most of his time in the hospital with them. Please call him at 704-460-4223 if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Josh Walker.

Old 05-28-2007 | 12:02 PM
Snort
Road Captain

So sorry to hear that Josh. Please know that your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything that ya'll need.

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up