Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007 | 07:06 PM
rock5986
Tourer
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders. (updated 2/21/07)

Hey guys, nice to meet everybody even if it was just for a few seconds. I guess I need to check into some new deodorant, couldn't help noticing everyone scattered when I showed up!!!

Old 02-24-2007 | 08:59 PM
blown alcohol
Road Captain

rock5986, no need for new deodorant. We didn't run from you. Yoman said beer, and we all ran down to Iron Thunder Saloon, or as TBone says Thunder Mountain.

It was good getting to meet a few more members, and having a good time doing it.

Old 02-24-2007 | 09:17 PM
hogtie
Cruiser

Yep, it was a great time. Good to see everyone and meet some new forum members

Old 02-24-2007 | 09:31 PM
balley
Elite HDF Member

Nice seeing everyone today and meeting a few more members.

Old 02-24-2007 | 09:37 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: rock5986

Hey guys, nice to meet everybody even if it was just for a few seconds. I guess I need to check into some new deodorant, couldn't help noticing everyone scattered when I showed up!!!

You were fine Rock I felt the same way, when the word beer came up I didn't see half you ever again. I thought they were just using that as an excuse.

Glad we got to make it and meet a few more of you all. I guess next time I will have to dress like the chick with the beer tap boobsso you want have any excuses.

Balley, you little biker buddy was adorable. Good thing he looks like his mommie.

Old 02-24-2007 | 11:01 PM
rock5986
Tourer

ORIGINAL: blown alcohol

rock5986, no need for new deodorant. We didn't run from you. Yoman said beer, and we all ran down to Iron Thunder Saloon, or as TBone says Thunder Mountain.

It was good getting to meet a few more members, and having a good time doing it.
blown alcohol, we had just got back from there when I seen you guys. I had a buffalo chicken sandwich and I swear there was a WHOLEchicken between two slices of bread! I'm a big boy and it bout kicked my a$$!!

Old 02-25-2007 | 08:26 AM
balley
Elite HDF Member

Rock, you were fine, I got there and waited just to meet everyone i could. We could not hang outside because of the Baby. Hopefully, all of us can get together and go on ride.

Old 02-25-2007 | 09:25 AM
Harleygal
Cruiser

Sorry Jabo and I couldn't make it yesterday!Maybe next time! Sounds like you guys had fun!

Old 02-25-2007 | 09:26 AM
TBone
Tourer

Hey guys,

I finally got to meet some of you people on here and the only thing I have to say is " Run Amy! Run like you have never ran before!" These people are crazy!!

Even I was afraid after several beers......nah

Actually, I had a real good time and would like to thank all that I met.

Hogtie- You seamed like a real cool dude and with your connection with the band, we might be able to get us up a little rally of our own.

Blown Alcohol - I thought that your name was a reference to racing, after going to Thunder Mountain ( Iron Mountain) I now know what your name really stands for... Actually, PM me and we will go riding sometime.. Guys his bike looks even better than the picture.

Yoman - What can be said that I haven't said before. I know KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY BUTT!!..... I'm just joking. Yoman is a real easy going guy. Someone that you can hang out with all day and not get tired of his company. I DO have a wife and it would be nice to have you and your wife up for a day. PLUS, Yoman has some cool friends. One just switched to a Harley and the other we just about have him convinced to sell his Honda. I really don't blame him if he doesn't, his Honda is one mean bike.

Balley - I am sorry I didn't get to spend a little time talking to you and your family. I walked overwhere you and your family were sitting and it seamed a little busy there with everyone just adoring your family. Rightfully so. Plus Yoman said something about beer and I wanted to make sure they were behaving so I had to follow them. We think we will start the ride again that you were planning and hopefully there I can meet your family.

Amy and Mark - It was nice to meet you after reading all your posts. Let me just say WOW. I apologize Mark but Amy is one nice looking lady. The thing I liked most about you two is that in that short time I met you guys, I got the feeling that you guys were two very nice people and would do anything to help someone out. Like lets say someone needed a custom paint job on his Harley.... Looking forward to more meetings

I do hope that bar maid didn't get the wrong impression of us but we did have a good time. Let's start another meet and greet and a ride or pick up where we left off with the other ride.

TBone...Travis

Old 02-25-2007 | 12:30 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Geez me and Mark must have missed out on a good time. I want to know more about this, butt thing and why you are having to tell everyone you "do have a wife" t-bone.I knew we should have followed you all over to the Thunder Saloon. But I got side tracked by Little Balley Jr. He was such better looking company.

Blown and Hogtie both have some beautiful bikes. And the band was really good hogtie. Like tbone said maybe you can hook us up with them if we ever get a Southeast Rally planned out...hint hint.

I know most of you all had already headed for the beer and pobably didn't get to meet him, but Snort, one of our new members was there as well. (How he knew who I was I will never knew) but it was nice to meet you, and see you later on that night at Outback.........stalker

I will let everyone know the dates for the next meet and greet soon so keep a look out for the post.

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up