Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006 | 07:46 PM
SgtDiesel
Advanced
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

ORIGINAL: ******

Doc can make a cast special for riders that allow grip!

That's good to know Rusty. I'm just in a huge splint until Tuesday when I see the Ortho. The ER doc says it'll probably need surgery so he referred me without setting anything. I'm getting pretty tired of doctors poking around inside of me though.

Old 10-06-2006 | 08:06 PM
BigBuddy
Cruiser

Hi Amy! I live up in the University area. I think we might have met before. Your Mark was a member for a while in my old Corvette Club...Race City Corvettes. Tell Mark that Mark A. says "HELLO"!!!

Sold the Corvette and bought the Harley. Having a blast with it too!! Hopefully, we can all get together soon!!

Mark

Old 10-08-2006 | 06:35 AM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Small world. I reside in Matthews. I'd be interested in a decent run.

This rain ruined my trip to myrtle this weekend. Guess i'll have to ride twice as much next week.

Old 10-08-2006 | 07:22 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: SiLlY

Small world. I reside in Matthews. I'd be interested in a decent run.

This rain ruined my trip to myrtle this weekend. Guess i'll have to ride twice as much next week.

I agree with you about the weather this weekend. I honestly didn't expect it to be so cold. But it did give everyone a good reason to pile on the leather. I have NEVER seen so much of it in one place. But there was an awesome turn out despite it all. I was a little disapponited that there wasn't as many venders but I guess that was a good thing for Mark

We had hoped to meet up with a few of you all but I guess nobody wanted to commit to anything. I told Mark that if you wanna have a meetup I guess we will just have to do it ourselves and hope someone turns up. So with that being said if the weather turns out better in the next weekend or so I hope we can set something up. It's just a shame we all live so close by and didn't take advantage of it sooner.

BigBuddy: Mark says hello as well. And despite the new hog he is still having major withdrawls over the vette.
It just kills him to see it sitting in my parents yard when we visit. and even worse when they come to visit us and my dad pulls into the yard reving the engine up. (I swear he cries a little) But it's all good. They maybe selling it soon and Mark said he will buy it back.

Old 10-09-2006 | 04:43 PM
Steve On 3
Outstanding HDF Member

We're just south in Lancaster SC, Charlottes southern bedroom and are members of Charlotte HOG. Would love to do a group ride somewhere

Bubba

Old 10-09-2006 | 04:55 PM
BadX
Elite HDF Member

We are in Hickory NC, always ready to meet some new peeps and go riding.

Old 10-12-2006 | 09:13 AM
qcextreme
2nd Gear

Hey Amy its Ben...We in Pineville and all ways looking to ride...Just email me qcextreme@aol.com

Old 10-13-2006 | 07:06 PM
Redhawk
Road Captain

Thinking about meeting up & going on this ride https://www.hdforums.com/m_843184/tm.htm. Just waiting to hear back from ****** on where to meet up with him. Trying to figure out what time I need to leave. Anyone want to ride with me? I'll be leaving from Monroe. I'll post a time when I hear back from ******.

Old 10-17-2006 | 01:14 AM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Well it looks like there's agood number of us here. I was going to suggest a get together maybe this weekend but I just heard on the news some nasty weather is headed our way, and since our bad luck at the beach our bikes are getting ready to be painted. I guess that will be the end of my season. ( I don't ride when it's cold.....I'm a wussy)

I know it's not the same but maybe we can all do a get together once a month during the winter. It will help with the non-riding blues, sorta like a support meeting to make it thru the withdrawels.
The more we meet the bigger the group will grow and when we do get a chance to do a ride we will all be ready for it.

Let me know what you all think and Mark and I can start making some plans for a meeting place.

Old 10-17-2006 | 07:36 PM
rock5986
Tourer

Always ready to meet riders in this area, I'll be looking for the big meeting plans

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up