Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007 | 11:56 PM
Yoman
Tourer
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

OK, the way I see it we meet a Speedway HD at 1pm. I know a couple of the guys so I'll keep my eye out. Need a big sign....HDF over HERE!

Hope to see ya'll there.

Yoman

Old 02-22-2007 | 12:13 AM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders. (updated 2/21/07)

ORIGINAL: SiLlY

lol... I'm confused. How many rides/luncheons are being planned? Can someone break it down for me please? Not sure where to go and when. I'm down for what ever. Thanx!

sorry silly,that would be my fault I am sure. As of now.......for anyone who wants to meet...it will be at 1pm at the Speedway dealership thisSat. (24th)

It's a little hard to plan a meet up when you are not able to attend yourself, but I didn't want to drop the ball on you guys who can make it.

Yoman, I agree on the sign. I even thought about calling them to see if we could set up a tent and maybe even get terry to give us some kind of handout sheet about the forum. If anyone would like to volunteer to do this ,I think it would be a great idea. I woulddo it in a heartbeat if I could.

Old 02-22-2007 | 09:02 AM
balley
Elite HDF Member

Will be there around 1:00 or a little earlier. Bringing the family with me. To include the Baby.

[IMG]local://upfiles/19868/339DC66109AA40EF966E19BBF8191255.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-22-2007 | 10:13 AM
Snort
Road Captain

Well I'm not a rider just yet. I've finally decided to go ahead and get a Harley.
My brother and SIL has them and I'm looking to branch out a little. I've beenand still am into Jeeps and rockcrawling but the runs are just too far in between.
I'm in Mint Hill and have been seen lurking at the Matthews HD store and Ben's.
There's a silver Road King Classic at Matthews that I would love to get but 20k is not in my budget right now. I hope to find something in the next few weeks. I may just show up at one of the M&G's just to say hello.

Old 02-22-2007 | 11:31 AM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Snort

Well I'm not a rider just yet. I've finally decided to go ahead and get a Harley.
My brother and SIL has them and I'm looking to branch out a little. I've beenand still am into Jeeps and rockcrawling but the runs are just too far in between.
I'm in Mint Hill and have been seen lurking at the Matthews HD store and Ben's.
There's a silver Road King Classic at Matthews that I would love to get but 20k is not in my budget right now. I hope to find something in the next few weeks. I may just show up at one of the M&G's just to say hello.
Welcome Snort, We are in Mint Hill as well. Jeep huh??You would get along with my hubbie, orangecrush, he's got a Hummer and wants to go out to Utah ( I think it's where it is) to do one of those rock climbs at Devils ...something .
If you decide to buy a bike at the Matthews dealership talk with Cindy, she sold Mark his and was very helpful.

Old 02-22-2007 | 11:58 AM
Snort
Road Captain

I've already talked to Cindy, she was very helpful and they definately have the bike I would like to buy. I'm just trying to slow down a little so I don't get in too quick and do something stupid.
Moab, Utah is what you're talking about. I've wheeled mostly in the Southeast but there is plenty of places within 400 miles to ride.
Looking forward to meeting this crowd. I may change my screen name soon if I can, I used "Snort" in a quick pinch, I didn't think it out too well.
RQ or... uh ...Snort

Old 02-22-2007 | 12:12 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Snort

I've already talked to Cindy, she was very helpful and they definately have the bike I would like to buy. I'm just trying to slow down a little so I don't get in too quick and do something stupid.
Moab, Utah is what you're talking about. I've wheeled mostly in the Southeast but there is plenty of places within 400 miles to ride.
Looking forward to meeting this crowd. I may change my screen name soon if I can, I used "Snort" in a quick pinch, I didn't think it out too well.
RQ or... uh ...Snort
I think it's cool.....it's what Hogs do right?

Old 02-22-2007 | 12:48 PM
Snort
Road Captain

Yeah, it's what Hogs do... Snort!
Maybe I'll keep it

Old 02-22-2007 | 07:09 PM
balley
Elite HDF Member

Hi Snort, Welcome

Old 02-22-2007 | 11:28 PM
Snort
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: balley

Hi Snort, Welcome
Thanks Balley, I hope to be getting to know some of ya'll soon. Was down at HD Charlotte again today tryin' to see how I could justify spending the cash for a ride.
I know I'm gonna do it, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up