Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007 | 11:24 AM
BlessedHellride
Road Master
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Thanks gang, look forward to it!

Old 02-15-2007 | 06:50 PM
Biggol
Road Warrior

Next week will have some outstanding weather in your neck of the woods. Temps in the mid 60's, relatively rain free. Will give you a chance to blow those cobwebs out of those pipes.

Old 02-18-2007 | 03:05 PM
Harleygal
Cruiser

We'renewbies too! Hubby and I would love to make the next get together. Sounds like fun! We live over in Caswell Cty., about 2 hours from Charlotte. Just let us know when and where!

Old 02-18-2007 | 04:53 PM
SiLlY
Road Warrior

Welcome HarleyGal and family! I missed the first one as well. I believe the next one will have alotmore attendees. I'm looking forward to the riding. The few hours I'm getting in, is killing me. Better than nothing I guess.

Can't wait for the next meet 'n' greet!

Old 02-19-2007 | 09:00 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

Ok guys when would every one like to get together and where. Any suggestions for our next meet and greet ??? Some one mentioned the last weekend of Feb. Is this cool ??

Also I have heard several say they would be going to Pat Rogers Dealership this Sat. for the customer day. if anyone wants to meet up there as well let us all know. Some maybe able to attend and it would be a shame to miss one another due to not knowing who everyone is yet.

I also thought that maybe we can all get together for the opening of Wild Hogs and go see it. Maybe start out with some food and then head over to see it. Just an idea I thought I would throw out there to see if anyone would be up for it as well. I am going to check with one of the theaters to see if we can get something worked out for us all.

Old 02-19-2007 | 09:18 PM
balley
Elite HDF Member

It all sounds great. Just keep us informed.

Old 02-19-2007 | 09:34 PM
rock5986
Tourer

Amy, funny you should mention the Wild Hogs movie. My local H.O.G. chapter in Rock Hill is gonna do just what you said. Probably on Saturday March 4th. Dinner then the movie and park thebikes on the sidewalk in front of the theatre!I'll be watching to see what you guys come up with!

Old 02-19-2007 | 09:35 PM
Harleygal
Cruiser

We might be able to make it to Pat Rogers on Sat.-- let us know if anyone else wants to get together there.

Old 02-19-2007 | 10:20 PM
Yoman
Tourer

I'm in for the meet at Speedway HD on Sat. When we meeting? Temps in the 60's YAHOOOO!!!!

Yoman

Old 02-19-2007 | 10:54 PM
Amy
|
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: rock5986

Amy, funny you should mention the Wild Hogs movie. My local H.O.G. chapter in Rock Hill is gonna do just what you said. Probably on Saturday March 4th. Dinner then the movie and park thebikes on the sidewalk in front of the theatre!I'll be watching to see what you guys come up with!
Aww that sounds cool. But I would be the idiot that would drop theirs while everyoneis standing around watching.

The movie is coming out on the 3rd right ???We are certainly going to go see it and I think it would be so much more fun to share it with all our biker friends. Can't you see all of us showing up in all the black and leathers. hahahaha They would probably be to scared to wait on us.

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up