Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006 | 09:44 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Default RE: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up

i do! But you're too damn far away!
ORIGINAL: ******

Anybody wanna Ride in the Morning, Sunday? Rain is supposed to clear before lunch

Old 11-11-2006 | 11:02 PM
Wolhar
Banned

Weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll we could meet half way!
ORIGINAL: HeatherC

Anybody wanna Ride in the Morning, Sunday? Rain is supposed to clear before lunch

Old 11-12-2006 | 02:10 AM
Redhawk
Road Captain

Just wanted to invite anyone who wants to join us tomorrow. There is a group meeting up at the Waffle House in Monroe @ 10:00 AM. I'm not sure what the plan is, but I believe we're going to start out going to the CBA/ABATE swap meet. From there I'm not sure.

http://charlottecba.org/sounds/wayne3.pdf

Old 11-12-2006 | 02:27 AM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member

We'll have to do that sometime Rah! We really will.

Weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll we could meet half way!
ORIGINAL: HeatherC

Old 11-12-2006 | 05:09 AM
Wolhar
Banned

Call me when y'all get ready to ride, maybe we will be headed in the same direction. Don't care to go to the SWAP Meet.
ORIGINAL: Redhawk

Just wanted to invite anyone who wants to join us tomorrow. There is a group meeting up at the Waffle House in Monroe @ 10:00 AM. I'm not sure what the plan is, but I believe we're going to start out going to the CBA/ABATE swap meet. From there I'm not sure.

http://charlottecba.org/sounds/wayne3.pdf

Old 11-12-2006 | 10:31 AM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

Sorry guys, I got to cancel on Saturday. I have decided I need to attend the Funeral of a Friends brother. I am up for Sunday, Chuck, I 'll give ya a call Saturday afternoon. I'll also post something here about Sunday. Sorry guys, I just feel I need to attend this Funeral.

Rusty,

I have to say in 40+ years of riding I have NEVER had anyone ever leave me waiting for over 1 hour for them in the morning to ride and have them never even at least call and say, sorry but I can't make it so I don't ride out of my way waiting for them to show up!!

This is a first for me from someone who has both my Home and Cell phone numbers..

I have few of things I do when I ride with people (1) I fill up before I get there so I don't hold up the people I ride with waiting on me (2) I show up 30 to 45 minutes early so I don't hold anyone up.

Now I have a new #3 I won't meet anyone for a ride that doesn't call me that morning and tell me their up and coming to ride...

Thanks for the leson my friend "LOL" and I'll call you later today..

PS: I only rode 500+ miles yesterday because I have heart problems and diabetes. My diabetes was acting up all week so 500 miles was just plain foolish on my part. I had to go to bed as soon as I got home thats why I didn't call you last night. So today I'm going to the swap meet for
awhile in the morning (now) and take a short ride after I'm done there.. REAL SHORT "LOL"

Old 11-12-2006 | 11:43 AM
balley
Elite HDF Member

I always make phone contact to everyone before waiting, I would not have waited that long.

Old 11-12-2006 | 12:02 PM
Wolhar
Banned

Chuck sorry for the problem. In my time here on the Board I guess I have gottn used to making contact here on the Board and have gotten used to Checking in on the Board before leaving out for a meet-n-greet. It is understood here, that we check the Board before leaving out for a ride. Sorry. Oh and in 30 years of riding this is the first time someone waited on me an hour before calling to check and see if I was OK.
Lesson learned, Check the Board before leaving the House. Call Chuck at 11pm at night when I get the details of a Funeral I plan to attend.
If ya ever want to take a chance on me again just call. Sorry for the problems, but like I said I guess I have gottne used to checking in here instead of using the phone.

Old 11-14-2006 | 10:14 AM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

******;

You sound bitter in your post to me.

My post I was laughing.......IE: ... LOL ... Laughing Out Loud..

I'm not upset with you at all, I'm a little covered up right now
but I will call you my friend and we will go for a ride"

Take care...

Old 11-16-2006 | 01:53 AM
sledgehammer1
Banned

Sounds like an *** to me,[:@] this ****** dude, left ya waiting for an hour.
[/quote]

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC riders...speak up