Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

"Mixing of the Irons" Seafood Lunch in Calabash, NC

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Diesel-Dawg
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SC-Longhair
My availability tomorrow has become questionable. My babysitter is not 100% sure she is available and my fiance has to work. I also have not had any time to get my bike in order.

Have a leaky fork, and have a True-Track / isolator project I have yet to finish. I lost my workspace a while back so I'm left to suck it up and work on my ride out in the yard, subject to the weather.

If I am able to attend, as much as I hate to say it'll be via 4 wheels and not two.
Hope you can make it...even in the cage. Its the lunch and getting to know people, not how you arrive. I will keep you name on the list. Thanks for letting me know. Again, hope to see you.

Old 11-05-2010, 02:12 PM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I just got word, the babysitter is available. Guess I'll be there. I assume around noon-ish?

Old 11-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Diesel-Dawg
Tourer

Originally Posted by SC-Longhair
I just got word, the babysitter is available. Guess I'll be there. I assume around noon-ish?
great....around noonish...

Old 11-06-2010, 06:47 AM
glebo
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,037 Likes on 340 Posts

thats cool SC-L, I'll be headed out around 0930. Goin down NC87, 131,701, 90(?), then 131 and a couple little turns.

So....if ya see a suede blue/black road king wandering around aimlessly......that'd be me.....LOL

Old 11-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Diesel-Dawg
Tourer

We had a great time. Thanks to all for participating. Always nice to meet new riders and discuss motorcycles.

Ride safely...

Old 11-07-2010, 06:10 AM
glebo
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,037 Likes on 340 Posts
Default Great to meet ya

Ken, Vic, great to meet you folks. I also ran into Nancy with her husband who have a GW trike. What a small world, she works on the same floor as I at work....LOL

Ken, good luck with your new trike, I know you'll enjoy it, a bit different than them "sewing machine" Hondas....LOL but you'll get used to it. Just keep the rev's up a bit.

Was a bit chilly on the way home, luckily I dressed for it, guess I'm gettin' older and don't put up with the cold like I used to..

Anyway, both of you take care, maybe we'll run into eachother again..

Ride safe.

Bob

Old 11-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Diesel-Dawg
Tourer

Originally Posted by glebo
Ken, Vic, great to meet you folks. I also ran into Nancy with her husband who have a GW trike. What a small world, she works on the same floor as I at work....LOL

Ken, good luck with your new trike, I know you'll enjoy it, a bit different than them "sewing machine" Hondas....LOL but you'll get used to it. Just keep the rev's up a bit.

Was a bit chilly on the way home, luckily I dressed for it, guess I'm gettin' older and don't put up with the cold like I used to..

Anyway, both of you take care, maybe we'll run into eachother again..

Ride safe.

Bob
Right back at you Bob and Vic. Was a good day to meet people. Thanks for coming and hope to see you in the near future.

Ken