Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Thunder Beach

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 05:34 PM
StonerGlide
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Beach

Alright who's headed down to PCB for the Fall Festivities

Old 09-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Solo Rider
Advanced

Were leaving out wensday morning the 28th

Old 09-15-2010, 01:09 PM
StonerGlide
Road Master

Hey Solo, we are leaving Wednesday morn as well. We're about 60 miles north of ATL.
Probably won't head out until after 9 to avoid the freakin traffic around here. Do plan on being settled in time for the kick off party at Shores of Panama which shouldn't be to hard since we are staying there. Sure hope the waether holds for us.

Old 09-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Solo Rider
Advanced

Hey Stoner,

We will be there for the kick off party at Shores of Panama. Were staying there also. i am south of macon so im sure i will get there before you will. If i run into ya we will drink a beer.

Old 09-17-2010, 06:36 PM
StonerGlide
Road Master

Might be able to hook up with you according to your route, timing on vacation days is always subject to adjustment Y'all taking back roads over towards Columbus and hitting 431 or further South and then over? We're not opposed to a nicer route rather than the norm! Interstate is kind of boring anyway.

If not ya can't miss me, 6'7" tall about 290 all gray hair glases and goatee. Name is Mike.

Old 09-25-2010, 03:01 PM
kajunkruzer
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heading to PCB on Wednesday from Louisiana. Gonna be our first time there during the rally, looking forward to it!

Old 09-26-2010, 04:06 AM
StonerGlide
Road Master

Originally Posted by kajunkruzer
Heading to PCB on Wednesday from Louisiana. Gonna be our first time there during the rally, looking forward to it!
Y'all should love this rally the way it is put on and how spread out it is. We have had a great time the last to years.
Plenty to do and the locals really understand what the money coming in means, in other words they want you there! Unlike other spots where the blue hairs have put a crimp in the get along.

Old 09-26-2010, 01:33 PM
hdivy
Cruiser

Headed out Wed also for West Tn ...Gonna be our first time there during the rally, looking forward to it! Going solo....

Old 09-26-2010, 01:54 PM
HDFeelgood
Intermediate

Leaving out Thur. morning, and coming back Mon. morning. Maybe see some you there! All should come down to Spinnakers Thur. night to see Blackberry Smoke. Great band! Be careful while your there, Stoner has memories of Ms. Newbies. C'ya!

Old 09-26-2010, 02:50 PM
StonerGlide
Road Master

Originally Posted by HDFeelgood
Leaving out Thur. morning, and coming back Mon. morning. Maybe see some you there! All should come down to Spinnakers Thur. night to see Blackberry Smoke. Great band! Be careful while your there, Stoner has memories of Ms. Newbies. C'ya!
Still kick myself in the butt for not getting my hands around that azzhat's neck while I had the chance, he really needed an attitude adjustment for just walking out in traffic across four lanes without looking! He wasn't exactly in a cross walk either, wonder if my tire stripe is still there. Would have nailed him if it hadn't been for the wife seeing him.
Amazed you remembered that!

Quick Reply: Thunder Beach