Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

The 9-11 HOPE Ride

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 08:00 AM
Hawgnuttz
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

10-4......Just because I dont go there anymore dosnt mean its not a good place..... Its just we were disrespected so I dont go anymore..... BackdoorII in hope mills is where I go often........As for getting together on 9-11, I agree lets let it get closer and work something out....I`ll try to get a head count of who I know is coming about a week before....Later Mike
Originally Posted by DD&Weevil
Mike said that they (Chaps) still do a fair amount of business. But it's not the same since ownership of the place changed hands.

Old 08-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Weevil
Road Warrior
Received 36 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by glebo
Hey, DD, have ya found your '09 pix?? I found an album, looked through it last weekend....man...memories...memories...
Bob, it's not lost, just buried under piles of other photo albums in the closet. On a side note; I had to attend the riding course at FTCC so I can ride on post. Damned if there wasn't a middle aged women also attending from Vicenza. She was only 14 when we were there, but she was still pretty stacked at 46/47 years old.

Old 08-21-2010, 06:27 AM
glebo
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,067 Likes on 346 Posts

Haaa, I knnow what ya mean by buried....Had'ta did mine out also. I have a bunch of B&W's I also took, but I didin't run across those.....yet......I guess they are buried more better

Let me know if ya find'em, we can meet in the middle somewhere and laugh our *** off...

Yeah, I bet ya sweated your *** off in the riding course....I did mine in Mar several yrs ago, but had on a nylon jacket, was sweatin' waitin for every one to do an event while in line with the motor running. I did the one on post though, wasn't to bad, actually had a bit of fun.

Goin' on post I usually just have on a long sleave cotton shirt, with all the rest of the stuff ya need. But I don't wear it on the way off post, have been seen by cops to, I guess they don't bother. I think it's just to get on ya gotta worry about it.

Do ya work on post...where at??

See ya on the 11th if not sooner....be safe.

Old 08-25-2010, 05:52 AM
Hawgnuttz
Tourer

free bump

Old 08-26-2010, 11:20 AM
bald1der
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DD&Weevil
Looks like its Hawgnuttz, Glebo, Bald1der and myself so far. At least those of us who are leaving from Cape Fear Harley (Fayetteville). Just wondering if any of you want to link up for breakfast before registration (9-11 am)/kickstands up(1200 noon)? Hardee's, Micky D's, whatever.
It's gonna be all I can do just getting the OL up in the morning to make registration. lol. She's not a morning person on the weekends. I'll be out there though. Trying to round up one of my riding buddies from post to come out also.

Old 08-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Weevil
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by bald1der
It's gonna be all I can do just getting the OL up in the morning to make registration. lol. She's not a morning person on the weekends. I'll be out there though. Trying to round up one of my riding buddies from post to come out also.
Pre-register and save her a few minutes sleep time...
https://www.kintera.org/AutoGen/Regi...kLUI6NRLjI4IsI

Old 09-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Hawgnuttz
Tourer

Back to the top!!

Old 09-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Hawgnuttz
Tourer

4 more days...This Saturday...9-11-2010

Old 09-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Weevil
Road Warrior

Gratuitous bump.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:12 AM
glebo
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,067 Likes on 346 Posts

You folks registering there??? What time ya gonna be there???

DD, I know what your bike is, Hawgnutzz, I forgot.......sorry, been awhile

Ya'll know my blue RK I think, I'll be lookin'

Quick Reply: The 9-11 HOPE Ride