Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

2007 NC State HOG Rally Location

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 05:12 PM
Neckball
Stellar HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 2007 NC State HOG Rally Location

From http://obsentinel.womacknewspapers.c.../bus194110.txt

Outer Banks Harley-Davidson awarded NC State HOG Rally 2007

For the very first time, Outer Banks Harley-Davidson's HOG Chapter has been awarded the North Carolina State HOG Rally for 2007.

Both the North Carolina Harley-Davidson dealerships and their associated Harley Owners group chapters voted to hold next year's rally in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Greg Berryman, Outer Banks Harley-Davidson's HOG director, said he is looking forward to the opportunity, as rally coordinator, to bring in HOG chapters from all over the state and out of state to experience all the Outer Banks has to offer.

Hosted by Nags Head Harley-Davidson, Kitty Hawk Harley-Davidson and Outer Banks Harley-Davidson, the event will take place April 26-28, 2007. Great riding opportunities, fun and games, live band parades and bike shows all help make state rallies special. But what sets each state rally apart is a heavy dose of home state pride. Held in the majestic Smokey Mountains of Ashville, this year, the Outer Banks will showcase the picturesque coast and beaches of North Carolina in 2007.

Maurice Slaughter, owner of the Outer Banks Harley-Davidson dealerships, said he was honored that his HOG chapter was selected and is confident that the Outer Banks/NC State HOG Rally will be one to remember. He believes from the mountains to the ocean, North Carolina is one of the most scenic states on the East Coast and that the Outer Banks will be a great destination to get out and ride.

Old 06-21-2006, 08:11 PM
thunderbirdblue2
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2007 NC State HOG Rally Location

Keep us posted on which mile marker the rally will be held at or a location... I am ready to put a deposit on a rental unit or motel...

Old 02-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Gray
Novice

In case you didn't know the rally link is: http://www.ncstatehogrally.com/index.html

I am flying down to from PA to Norfolk, VA and renting a HOG (I know, I know - don't say it!). Will then make the < 2 hr. trip to rally Thur. the 26th and stay thru till the 29th. Anyone else happen to be doing the same? Anyone planning on going? Would be cool to met some of you.

Take care and ride safe.

Old 02-02-2007, 12:48 AM
SiLlY
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like some good riding. Do I have to be a HOG member to attend?

Old 02-02-2007, 01:04 AM
Gray
Novice

You have to be a HOG member, or guest, to attend HOG rally however the Outer Banks Bike Week is also going on right there at the same time which is open to all.

Q. Can I bring a non-H.O.G. member guest? A. Guests are welcome but must pay the $40 registration fee and do not receive a rally packet, shirt, or pin.

Q. What about The Outer Banks Bike Week? I heard it was going on at the same time. A. Its true. Outer Banks Bike Week will be held the same week as the Rally. All of the activties described within this website are closed to H.O.G. Rally attendees only. The Rally Site will be strictly controlled and wearing your arm band will be a necessity. With the Bike Week activities going on at the same time, this rally will present a unique opportunity for members to enjoy all the Outer Banks has to offer.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:48 AM
SiLlY
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the reply!

Old 02-02-2007, 10:31 PM
rock5986
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I made reservations at the Kill Devil Hills Comfort Inn a couple weeks ago for Thursday thru Sunday. Some hotels are already sold out! We'll be riding up from Rock Hill, SC

Old 02-06-2007, 10:54 PM
onthedish1
Tourer

Heading (riding)down from Fairfax, VA, it's sure to be a great time. What better place to ride than the Outer Banks. Can't wait to meet and make new friends while down there.

Old 02-12-2007, 03:19 PM
daveervin
Advanced

We're coming down from Winchester, VA and staying in Hatteras. It is an hour south of Nags Head where most of the activity is, but it is a beautiful ride and we will try to do some tuna fishing if the weather suits.

You can preregister online on the HOG site.

Dave

Old 02-13-2007, 03:02 PM
outerbankshog
5th Gear

We have a wonderful area to ride here. If I can assist with any info please feel free to e-mail. Here is some info on the obx bike week. www.harleybay.com/