Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

New to Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 01:45 PM
GROWLNTA
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MossyOak
Hello back. I noticed the crap you were gettin in one of the other threads. I give less then a damn what someone thinks of my bike. You have a sweet *** ride there and no one can say different.
hahah yeah dude... that guy must be a complete loser... I had a blast out there... no one said anything negative to my bike... tons of chicks posed with the rear fender cause it has **** everywhere... *shrug*

Old 05-23-2009, 12:11 PM
MossyOak
Cruiser

Originally Posted by GROWLNTA
hahah yeah dude... that guy must be a complete loser... I had a blast out there... no one said anything negative to my bike... tons of chicks posed with the rear fender cause it has **** everywhere... *shrug*
Looks like you're running the V & H Big Radius. I have the same ones on my Fatboy and love em. I've only got about 2600 miles on my bike due to the crappy *** weather in CO, hopefully it will be better out that way. Glad you enjoyed the festivities. I might have to check it out some day.

Old 07-07-2009, 07:58 AM
MossyOak
Cruiser

Originally Posted by user45
I'm located western Chesterfield, basically in the neighborhood.

Hook up with the H.O.G. Chapter at Colonial HD in Petersburg. Colonial HD is minutes from Ft. Lee and a great dealership.

Post here again when you settle in and are ready for a ride, we'll hook up.

There is also a great new Biker friendly resturant right up the rode from Petersburg in Chester called Steel Horse, check it out. It's owned by riders.
Steel Horse

Steel Horse
1920 W Hundred Rd
Chester, VA 23836

(804) 706-6600‎
Hello again. Finally made it to Va yesterday. Went and checked out the Steel Horse last night and it's a really nice place. I'll definitely be going back there since it's about 5 minutes away from where we are staying. Hope to hear from you and get a ride in.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:04 PM
tibadoe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts

Welcome from Central VA. There is alot of great riding around the state. Enjoy and welcome again.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:39 PM
MossyOak
Cruiser

Originally Posted by tibadoe
Welcome from Central VA. There is alot of great riding around the state. Enjoy and welcome again.
Thank you, we're looking forward to it.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:43 AM
CWDoc115
Outstanding HDF Member
Talking

Welcome from Powhatan! Plenty of great rides out my way!

Old 07-09-2009, 05:23 PM
MossyOak
Cruiser

[quote=CWDoc115;5242609]Welcome from Powhatan! Plenty of great rides out my way! [/quote
Thank you. Not exactly sure where that's at, but once we get settled in and my work schedule is layed out, we will be lookin to ride.

Old 07-11-2009, 08:23 AM
RideDglide
Tourer

I was just getting ready to post in here when I found this thread. Heading to Newport News for business 13 Jul. Will also be driving to Charleston and back later in the week.
Laying over in VA thru the weekend. One click away from renting a bike at Bayside HD in Portsmouth for Saturday the 18th.
Was hoping to find a ride that will take me through VA and the Carolina's as much as possible in one day.
Any recommendations? Depending on weather I'm good for up to 500mi/day.
Thanks, looking fwd to riding your roads.
R/Mark

Old 07-11-2009, 09:31 AM
GBeck
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd say welcome too, but we're also en route to VA. Hampton to be exact. The scoot's on a boat somewhere cruising the Atlantic. Can't wait to get back from Germany (currently stationed at Wiesbaden AAF) and start riding the east coast again!

You may also want to check out the United States Military Veterans MC website for riding opportunities in your area.

http://usmvmcva3.homestead.com/

Old 07-11-2009, 11:24 AM
MossyOak
Cruiser

Originally Posted by GBeck
I'd say welcome too, but we're also en route to VA. Hampton to be exact. The scoot's on a boat somewhere cruising the Atlantic. Can't wait to get back from Germany (currently stationed at Wiesbaden AAF) and start riding the east coast again!

You may also want to check out the United States Military Veterans MC website for riding opportunities in your area.

http://usmvmcva3.homestead.com/
A really nice Scoot Chief. We've already met a few riders, but have yet to go on any rides. Not sure what the schedule will be like when I actually start working. Look me up when you get to Va and I'm sure we can do some ridin.